I'm tired of my brother and sister!

Tret

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2003
Just because I missed one day at the gym they're jumping into conclusions that I'm not commited so on. Telling me that I'm going to be a failure in life everything. I think that's pretty fuc*ed up if it comes from anyone espically your own family.

Tret

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Angrymarshmello
Tell them to fvck off and to bite your d1ck. Oh, and don't let it get to you.

They been doing this for the past few years. My sister shouldn't be talking shes 19 and she has a baby still lives in our house not even married.I can't fuc*ing wait till she leaves the house.

Tret

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2003
The fuc*ed up thing is my mom and dad takes their side most of the time.

Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Tret

They been doing this for the past few years. My sister shouldn't be talking shes 19 and she has a baby still lives in our house not even married.I can't fuc*ing wait till she leaves the house.

Go on the offensive. Just go off on them and hope for the best. Sometimes they yell and whine at you because they know you won't do anything back. Or maybe (I don't know the exact situation with you and your family) your bro and sis don't want you to make the same mistakes they did. (Her with the baby and all and ruining to an extent her life)

Tret

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2003

Go on the offensive. Just go off on them and hope for the best. Sometimes they yell and whine at you because they know you won't do anything back. Or maybe (I don't know the exact situation with you and your family) your bro and sis don't want you to make the same mistakes they did. (Her with the baby and all and ruining to an extent her life)

Shes always been a b1tch to me even before she was preg.The thing is I never get into any trouble.She has one time when she was 14 she took my parents car with her friends and crashed to a parked car lol.Shes been suspended for school for fighting.Still she gets treated like a fuc*ing queen after all this sh1t. They stilll take her side over mine.Also, I always get blamed for sh1t that I've never done.

LeetViet

Platinum Member
Mar 6, 2003
I feel ya bro. I just act snobby to my sister:D and make reference to the situation when she asks for help

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
call your sister a fcking whore and asks if she knows who the dad is

ConantheBarbarian

Nov 8, 2000

Shes always been a b1tch to me even before she was preg.The thing is I never get into any trouble.She has one time when she was 14 she took my parents car with her friends and crashed to a parked car lol.Shes been suspended for school for fighting.Still she gets treated like a fuc*ing queen after all this sh1t. They stilll take her side over mine.Also, I always get blamed for sh1t that I've never done.

You need to talk to Walleye for some pointers in this matter.

Shaftatplanetquake

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000

So why don't you cry about it?

Apathetic

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2002

Next time she says what a looser you are, just point out what wonderful choices she's made with her life so far.

Dave

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Who pays for the gym?

Oh, and your sister's a loser at best. Who cares what she thinks? The father of that kid better be paying for it, so he isn't inclined to populate the world with more little bastards.