I'm thinking of creating a new club

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Jero

So basically they are trying to get rid of "freedom of speech"? What North America was founded on?

Nah, read up on them. They do seem to be somewhat overzealous, but they fight for your civil liberties such as free speech.

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: UglyCasanova

So basically they are trying to get rid of "freedom of speech"? What North America was founded on?

Nah, read up on them. They do seem to be somewhat overzealous, but they fight for your civil liberties such as free speech.

Ouch. they be nasty. My personal opinion anyways.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001

they be nasty?

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001

they be nasty?

Put it this way...there are some things that I've just read about them that I don't agree with.

(they go a tad bit extreme in some things?)

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by: lobadobadingdong
the club is called satanism, there is also a non satanic club called Jehova's witnesses ;)

You can still be catholic and hate what christmas has become!

I know all about the birth of Jesus Christ.

I love Jesus and all, but I do not think this is what he had in mind

I don't think any of the Christian institutions/organizations/churches are what he had in mind.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
Originally posted by: ToeStub
Skrew U. My kids like Christmas. That's when they get a lot of things they would not otherwise get. Besides, most retailers do a significant amount of their business during the Christmas season and provide employment to many people. Would you deny these people an income, you retarded POS?

been studying the "Your Duty As a Member of the Consumer Herd" pamphlet? ;) i think they have that little tirade on the 3rd page, under "What to do if a Wolf threatens the herd."

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: cobalt
Originally posted by: lobadobadingdong
the club is called satanism, there is also a non satanic club called Jehova's witnesses ;)

You can still be catholic and hate what christmas has become!

I know all about the birth of Jesus Christ.

I love Jesus and all, but I do not think this is what he had in mind

I don't think any of the Christian institutions/organizations/churches are what he had in mind.

umm...actually...he made St. Peter the first pope of the Catholic church.

So your statement is a tad bit inaccurate