I'm the only one of my group in the office today

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Of my entire team, I'm the only one who made it into the office this morning. Any ideas for pranks (that won't risk me being fired :p )?

ZV

Unheard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2003
Take you desk/chair outside, burn the place to the ground, place your desk/chair back in its spot on top of charred rubble, sit in chair waiting for co-workers to return. Hilarity ensues.

shocksyde

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2001
Piss all over their computers!

Oh wait, didn't read the part in parenthesis...

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Unheard
Take you desk/chair outside, burn the place to the ground, place your desk/chair back in its spot on top of charred rubble. Hilarity ensues.
But what about my stapler?

ZV

Sukhoi

Elite Member
Dec 5, 1999
Post-It Note a couple cubicles.

Hide ALL of the chairs somewhere deep in the basement.

Cubicle full of styrofoam peanuts.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
What type of mice do they have? Either take out the roller balls or place a bit of tape over the optical eye.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: DarkKnight69
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Turn their computer wallpapers into a snapshot of their desktop. Then hide all of their icons.

This one is inventive!

I've been too big of a p*ssy to do it here where I work. I would love to see someone's rage come out trying to click on the icons though :evil:

CityShrimp

Dec 14, 2006
Originally posted by: Sukhoi
Post-It Note a couple cubicles.

Hide ALL of the chairs somewhere deep in the basement.

Cubicle full of styrofoam peanuts.

LOL. I've seen pictures of these. Another was wrap all their furniture / computers in foil :)

tasmanian

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2006
Unplug everyones keyboard and mice just enough so it doesnt work but its still connected. Then start a bet with it to see how long it will take them all to fix it.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Of my entire team, I'm the only one who made it into the office this morning. Any ideas for pranks (that won't risk me being fired :p )?

ZV

Sounds like they already pulled one over on you.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003

BKLounger

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
i like pulling all the keys off the keyboards and putting them back in the wrong order is a fun way to mess with people.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
It took about 8 of us around 2 hours (not counting the trip to Sams club on the other side of town).

That's 2000 cups.

:)

Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by: BKLounger
i like pulling all the keys off the keyboards and putting them back in the wrong order is a fun way to mess with people.

Or install a program changing the keyboard from qwerty to dvorak, without changing the keys.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged
Originally posted by: BKLounger

Or install a program changing the keyboard from qwerty to dvorak, without changing the keys.

You don't need a program to do that. Just go to keyboard settings in control panel.

d3n

Golden Member
Mar 13, 2004
Originally posted by: John P.
Readjust every bodies office chairs, I hate it when people do that!!

I sometimes went into a NOC where people were very possessive of chairs. One guy had a piece of tape in a certain place. I decided that all of the chairs needed a piece of tape there.

Another time I put a flying bug in a matchbox. I put the matchbox in someones mail slot. He picked it up, shook the box, then opened it as he peered inside. The bug latched onto his face.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: d3n
Originally posted by: John P.
Readjust every bodies office chairs, I hate it when people do that!!

I sometimes went into a NOC where people were very possessive of chairs. One guy had a piece of tape in a certain place. I decided that all of the chairs needed a piece of tape there.

Another time I put a flying bug in a matchbox. I put the matchbox in someones mail slot. He picked it up, shook the box, then opened it as he peered inside. The bug latched onto his face.

Where did you get the flying bug from?

cvstrat

Nov 15, 2002
Here is my absolute fav:

Pick up the phone at his/her desk, put clear packing tape over the holes in the earpiece (to prevent stuff from getting in there) then pack the concave part of the earpiece with anything gooey/sticky. Lotion/Soap/Grease works well. When they get back tell them they have a call on line 2 and watch ass they get an earful of whatever :) Hilarious, and repeatable over time.

Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Turn their computer wallpapers into a snapshot of their desktop. Then hide all of their icons.

Oh man I LOVE that one. Don't forget to drag the start bar to the top of the screen and drag the edge of it up so it dissapears off the desktop!

They'll be on the phone w/IT in no time :)