"I'm the Daughter of an Immigrant and I'm Voting for Donald Trump"

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Most of the LEGAL immigrants are not into the lies of "comprehensive immigration reform" ie. amnesty for ILLEGALS.

LEGALS =! ILLEGALS.

Apply the rules and laws equally to ALL.

It is clear that gaining U.S. citizenship, and even residency of any kind, is no easy task. People from all over the world are dreaming of the opportunity to pursue a life in the United States. Because U.S. citizenship is highly sought after, I don't believe that our country can afford to grant amnesty to all the undocumented immigrants currently residing in America. This sends the wrong message to individuals who are pursuing a life in America. I acknowledge the U.S. is a diverse nation of immigrants. However, I also believe we can stay true to this notion while also enforcing our laws. It only makes sense that the people who illegally reside in our country should be required to get in the back of the immigration line just like anyone else in the world who is pursuing a life in America. Trump has often mentioned "the big door on the wall," representing continuous immigration opportunities in America; this is rarely mentioned in discussions about Donald Trump. This being said, I believe calling him anti-immigration is a bit deceiving.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/unpopular-opinion-im-daughter-immigrant-190000930.html

Last edited:

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Are you volunteering for the Trump campaign to do some sort of damage control? There was no "big door" throughout the primaries. And Trump specifically wanted to completely bar approximately 1/4 of all people in the world from being allowed to enter the US at all.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Are you volunteering for the Trump campaign to do some sort of damage control? There was no "big door" throughout the primaries. And Trump specifically wanted to completely bar approximately 1/4 of all people in the world from being allowed to enter the US at all.

I think the most interesting part is that someone would think that it's newsworthy that they found an immigrant that supports Trump, haha.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Let me say it again.

From me:

From the author:

...the people who illegally reside in our country should be required to get in the back of the immigration line just like anyone else in the world who is pursuing a life in America...

Very simple to understand. No excuses.

For the record, I said it several times that I think Trump is a rich obnoxious loud mouth. I was more into Rubio.

Last edited:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
21 year old says a lot about judgement to begin with to be honest.

I've rarely ran into many college graduates below 30 that should even be allowed to vote IMHO.

But that is just me maybe.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Let me say it again.

From me:

From the author:

For the record, I said it several times that I think Trump is a rich loud mouth. I was more into Rubio.

Apply the rules equally? Can you show me who else has been banned from entering the US due to their religious beliefs? Can you show me where citizens were deported because their parents were here illegally?
Lastly, can you show me rubios support for the 2013 senate bill that did exactly that, send illegals to the back of the line for legal access?

As your post and the one you highlighted showed, there is no shortage of idiots in this country who are ignorant on the issues and who believe bullshit spewed from politicians, let alone con men.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Apply the rules equally? Can you show me who else has been banned from entering the US due to their religious beliefs? Can you show me where citizens were deported because their parents were here illegally?
Lastly, can you show me rubios support for the 2013 senate bill that did exactly that, send illegals to the back of the line for legal access?

As your post and the one you highlighted showed, there is no shortage of idiots in this country who are ignorant on the issues and who believe bullshit spewed from politicians, let alone con men.

Yes, let do another "comprehensive immigration reform", eh? You were saying something about "believe bullshit spewed" and "ignorant"? Or "Hillary is working for us". LOL x 10000000000000.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Let me say it again.

From me:

From the author:

For the record, I said it several times that I think Trump is a rich obnoxious loud mouth. I was more into Rubio.

What about Rubio did you like?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Ok, so a 21 year old immigrant decides to tell the whole world why her opinion is so important. Great.

A lot of people feel their opinions are important. Including us right here and all the reviewers, both professional and amateurs on the internet. We all crave attention in some form or another.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So what we need is the immigration equivalent of the Stasi, obviously.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Yes, let do another "comprehensive immigration reform", eh? You were saying something about "believe bullshit spewed" and "ignorant"? Or "Hillary is working for us". LOL x 10000000000000.

Hillary's dishonest.. Trump's a KKK'ers wet dream.. who do I choose?

I'll go with dishonest.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Hillary's dishonest.. Trump's a KKK'ers wet dream.. who do I choose?

I'll go with dishonest.

Dishonest? About her fucking email? About sniper fire in Bosnia 20 years ago? Who the fuck cares?

That's not the kind of dishonesty we need to be concerned about. There was the dishonesty leading to the invasion of Iraq & the dishonesty of the Ownership Society that affect us strongly today. There's the basic dishonesty of trickle down reaganomics to consider as well, something that remains the centerpiece of Repub economic "vision". There's the fundamental dishonesty in Repub exploitation of divisive emotionalism & Trump's as well. When things aren't as we like them, well, blame the powerless rather than the powerful, always. And never ever question what you believe.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Yeah, I was and I just pointed out all the bullshit you believe. I said nothing about Clinton but that didn't stop you from deflecting, did it.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I was and I just pointed out all the bullshit you believe. I said nothing about Clinton but that didn't stop you from deflecting, did it.

Funny how you did NOT see what I also wrote about "comprehensive immigration reform" aka amnesty for ILLEGALS bullshit that so many politicians on both sides but especially the Democrats tried to sell to fools like you to believe....but..but..but...it will work this time, right? LOL.

Yes, the bullshit that you guys believe in. I don't claim to be very smart but I know not to believe that shitty line, again.

BTW, Hilary did say that if she becomes the POTUS, families of ILLEGALS will not be deported so I mentioned her name was perfectly within the scope of the thread.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Funny how you did NOT see what I also wrote about "comprehensive immigration reform" aka amnesty for ILLEGALS bullshit that so many politicians tried to sell to fools like you to believe....but..but..but...it will work this time.

Yes, the bullshit that you guys believe in. I am not very smart but I know that much.

And the alternative to reform... Storm troopers in East LA, obviously. Put illegals in concentration camps until they're processed for deportation. Go full Stasi on the Latino population so we can get all those illegals out of the Country, right?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Funny how you did NOT see what I also wrote about "comprehensive immigration reform" aka amnesty for ILLEGALS bullshit that so many politicians on both sides but especially the Democrats tried to sell to fools like you to believe....but..but..but...it will work this time, right? LOL.

Yes, the bullshit that you guys believe in. I don't claim to be very smart but I know not to believe that shitty line, again.

BTW, Hilary did say that if she becomes the POTUS, families of ILLEGALS will not be deported so I mentioned her name was perfectly within the scope of the thread.

Oh I saw it and I promptly called you out on your bullshit.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
And the alternative to reform... Storm troopers in East LA, obviously. Put illegals in concentration camps until they're processed for deportation. Go full Stasi on the Latino population so we can get all those illegals out of the Country, right?

Oh look even more scare tactics after you said this:

So what we need is the immigration equivalent of the Stasi, obviously.

Where did I say anything you mentioned (expressed or implied)? Nope. Nada. Zip.

This is what I said in the OP:

Of course, that would be too much logical and based on facts and the truth. Can't move forward with that to go along with your narrative, eh? :D

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
This is what I said in the OP:

What is my bullshit as you claimed?

Reading is hard! Maybe when you've calmed down you can re read this thread and see where you went wrong.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Reading is hard! Maybe when you've calmed down you can re read this thread and see where you want wrong.

Nothing? Nothing at all? You made accusation, it is your responsibility to back it up.

Typical of you. Wimping out... again, as usual. So eager to accuse this and that but nothing to back up. :D

Last edited:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Dishonest? About her fucking email? About sniper fire in Bosnia 20 years ago? Who the fuck cares?

That's not the kind of dishonesty we need to be concerned about. There was the dishonesty leading to the invasion of Iraq & the dishonesty of the Ownership Society that affect us strongly today. There's the basic dishonesty of trickle down reaganomics to consider as well, something that remains the centerpiece of Repub economic "vision". There's the fundamental dishonesty in Repub exploitation of divisive emotionalism & Trump's as well. When things aren't as we like them, well, blame the powerless rather than the powerful, always. And never ever question what you believe.

Don't forget about the Republican dishonesty wherein the Bible trumps the Constitution for the purposes of US law.