I'm really bored right now

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
The GF is gone for the weekend visiting her parents, I have no TV. Most of my friends are out of town as well. All I have is Halo 3 and XBL to entertain me.

Anyone know a cure for boredom or what you do when you're feeling the boredom blues?

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
find pics of mosh that are strewn across the forum and link it.

profit for all!

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I'm bored too.

waiting for a FreeBSD 7 iso to finish downloading so I can burn it and drop it off at work tomorrow (because I've got another 4 days of being the boss and my OCD / mico-managing is the only way I'm keeping my head above water :laugh:)

I'm occupying time by refreshing my work in-box every couple minutes, wondering why the 4-12 shift hasn't send their end of shift report yet and hoping that the overnight guy didn't call out or something (because if he did, yay, I'm the only one who can cover the shift :/)

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
Originally posted by: Fullmetal Chocobo
Yay alcohol. Or you could sleep.

I'm only 20, and all of my "legal" friends are gone or I don't want to call them up at 10pm and say "go get me a six pack."

Sleeping won't work, I was up late last night and I didn't wake up till 2pm today, so I probably won't be going to be for a while. I'm gonna kick on the 360 and PwN s0m3 N00bS! :p

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: moshquerade
have you masturbated yet?

good question Mosh. ;)

but then again, doing thaaaaaaat would only alleviate his boredom for maybe 10 minutes or so. :D

nova2

Feb 3, 2006
so you have free time huh?

learn to play some musical instrument

if there is a music store nearby, go there and ask them nicely if you can try some of their gear

piano FTW!

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
Originally posted by: nova2

if there is a music store nearby, go there and ask them nicely if you can try some of their gear

piano FTW!

Thanks for the idea, but its almost midnight where I live, and I'm only bore this weekend because all of my friends are gone and so is my GF. :)

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
Originally posted by: S Freud

piano FTW!

Thanks for the idea, but its almost midnight where I live, and I'm only bore this weekend because all of my friends are gone and so is my GF. :)

Your GF isn't gone, she's right here!

Your Girlfriend Sitting On My Lap

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007

piano FTW!

Korg Triton Extreme FTW, head to the nearest guitar center
/thread