IM profiles.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
a friend send me this, good lord this guy has issues:

WuSsUp? FiLiPiNo fEeMaYL 4rOm tExAs. mOst SaY i LoOk HiSpAnIc ThOuGh. If U wAnNa sEe cLicK hEa. http://www.picturetrail.com/caroleena If U dOn'T mYnD tAg Mai gUeSt BoOk PlEaZ. ThAnX . i'M A rEaLEe sWeEt PuRsEn. i LyKe DeM THUGZ DaT r DoWn 4 EnE tHaNg. bUt I lUv MeEtInG nUe pPl. sO~oO i'Ll tAlK tA eNe bOdEe. oH N aLsO iF uR a GiRl N Ur LoOkInG 4 SuM OnE dAt ShArEs cOmMoN iNTeReSts N jUsS wAnNa B FrIenDz. DeN PLEAZ PLEAZ IM MeAh. EsPeShILy EnE oNe 4RoM DaLlAs. I'm NoT GoNnA b RudE oR eNe tHaNg. uNlEsS i GoT rEaSoN tA b. If u WaNnA kNoE MoRe DeN IM MeAh. AyTe?? mAyBeE I'Ll TaLk Ta U dEn. LaTe~ CaRoLeEnA

dam(huh)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Well you should at least give him credit for all those alternating capital and lower case letters. That must have been as annoying as heck to type out. ;)

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
*sigh*

Unfortunately, that seems to be the trend among Asian teeny boppers nowadays. That, plus the ebonics doesn't speak too well of this generation.

RaDragon

Diamond Member
May 23, 2000
i can't believe i even tried reading that.. it's giving me a splitting headache! :disgust:

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hehe, here's a rough translation. (By the way, it's a girl not a guy like some said). After spending countless hours at asianavenue.com you get the hang of it:

WuSsUp? FiLiPiNo fEeMaYL 4rOm tExAs.
What's up? I'm a Phillipino girl who lives in Texas.

mOst SaY i LoOk HiSpAnIc ThOuGh.
However many people say I look like I'm of Hispanic origin.

If U wAnNa sEe cLicK hEa. http://www.picturetrail.com/caroleena If U dOn'T mYnD tAg Mai gUeSt BoOk PlEaZ.
If you want to see what I look like, click here. If you don't mind, please sign my guest book. (seems to be a popular trend among them).

ThAnX . i'M A rEaLEe sWeEt PuRsEn. i LyKe DeM THUGZ DaT r DoWn 4 EnE tHaNg. bUt I lUv MeEtInG nUe pPl. sO~oO i'Ll tAlK tA eNe bOdEe.
Thanks! I'm a really sweet person. I like THUGS [lol, thugs on a computer] who are down for anything, but I also love to meet new people, soooooooo I'll talk to anyone!

oH N aLsO iF uR a GiRl N Ur LoOkInG 4 SuM OnE dAt ShArEs cOmMoN iNTeReSts N jUsS wAnNa B FrIenDz. DeN PLEAZ PLEAZ IM MeAh.
If you're female who is looking for someone who shares common interests and just want to be friends, then please please IM me.

EsPeShILy EnE oNe 4RoM DaLlAs. I'm NoT GoNnA b RudE oR eNe tHaNg. uNlEsS i GoT rEaSoN tA b. If u WaNnA kNoE MoRe DeN IM MeAh. AyTe?? mAyBeE I'Ll TaLk Ta U dEn.
Especially if you're from Dallas. I won't be rude to you unless I have a reason to be. If you would like to know more then IM me, alright? Then, maybe I'll talk to you.

LaTe~ CaRoLeEnA
Bye! From, Caroleena.

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
He probably typed it to MS Word and let Word do the alternate cApS for him, then copied/pasted it right over to AIM. Thats a pretty long profile... I thought it only held a max of 255 characters...

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
You can blame AOL for introducing this kind of crap culture to society.

"Point, click, and within minutes you're online".....becoming a total moron.

BTW, just out of curiousity, what was this girl's SN?

cavingjan

Golden Member
Nov 15, 1999
Actually AOL doesn't allow profiles in their point-click-and you're online software. Only their freebee AIM allows that. The sad thing is, the free AIM software is better for IM than their software for members. Go fig.

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
If you don't mind, please sign my guest book. (seems to be a popular trend among them).

If its an asian avenue thing... asian avenue awards you more member points if you get people to sign your guestbook. Bribery.... ooooh.

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< a friend send me this, >>

Dam,
I suggest finding different freinds...........LOL

SHUX

raptor13

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
This is my profile, for any who cared:

Hello and welcome to my profile.

I've a 17 year old guy living in Nebraska. I play baseball, I'm a licensed pilot, and I like talking to new people. IM me if you want, I'm open to everyone... almost. I don't have hair on my back or ass either! Score! By the way, if you're pregnant, and you think I might be the father, try calling my friend Robert. He's a messy shooter if you know what I mean so more than likely it's him and not me. Cheers!

However, if you happen to be that guy named Jack living in Taiwan, I'm sorry, but I still won't have sex with you, so stop asking. Seriously.

Later,
Matt

I realize it's equally messed up in its own unique way. I just thought of some random stuff and stuck it in there. Of course, the part about me being a pilot and such is true. Ah well, what can I say? I'm a twisted individual. ;)

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Actually, that's funny raptor...and at least we're laughing with you, unlike that crazy girl, who we'll just be laughing at.