I'm Officially a Horrible Person

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 27, 2007
Starks said residents are encouraged to crack a window and turn the engine off periodically when running a car for long periods of time to ward off carbon monoxide poisoning.
Residents? Really?

troytime

Golden Member
Jan 3, 2006
i had two homeless guys run windsprints across the street in a competition for 5 bucks.
it was a dick move - but i'm REALLY glad that neither got hit by a car in the process.

shocksyde

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2001
i had two homeless guys run windsprints across the street in a competition for 5 bucks.
it was a dick move - but i'm REALLY glad that neither got hit by a car in the process.

Finally, someone more horrible than I chimes in.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

lightweight...

Back when I was in high school, the 1980's, we used to get drunk on the weekends and go to a local taco stand that had 25 cent tacos and buy $25 or more worth of tacos to eat. When we were finished we would take the leftovers downtown and make the bums/homeless/whatever do tricks for the tacos while we video taped the proceedings.

I really need to ask my buddy Jeff if he still has those tapes somewhere......

Last edited: