I'm moving soon...

kogase

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2004
USPS. I just asked and they sent me a bunch of free boxes. Also, if you go to grocery stores they throw out tons of banana boxes, these are perfect for holding books and various other household belongings.

Edit: By the way, I ate an apricot today, then I cracked open the pit to eat the seed. It was almost a tasty seed, but it was also quite bitter. So it wasn't a tasty seed. Afterwards I went to read about apricot seeds on the internet and found that if you eat too many lethal amounts of cyanide will develop in your body. On the other hand apricot seeds are high in Vitamin B17 which some theorise may prevent cancer.

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Licquor Stores have a TON! and they are of high quality for carrying the bottles and what not

wtfbbq

Oct 17, 2005
Originally posted by: kogase

Edit: By the way, I ate an apricot today, then I cracked open the pit to eat the seed. It was almost a tasty seed, but it was also quite bitter. So it wasn't a tasty seed. Afterwards I went to read about apricot seeds on the internet and found that if you eat too many lethal amounts of cyanide will develop in your body. On the other hand apricot seeds are high in Vitamin B17 which some theorise may prevent cancer.

fascinating

McGyver

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2002
go to wegmans, wallmart, target and ask managers for boxes. they are more willing to give them to you than cutting them up for recycling.

kogase

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2004
Originally posted by: keeleysam
Originally posted by: kogase
USPS. I just asked and they sent me a bunch of free boxes.

That's a federal crime to use them for moving.

Interesting if true. Good thing I haven't used them for moving. Yet.

I Saw OJ

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Ya, just make some rounds to your local grocery store and ask the manager for some boxes. People did that all the time when I worked at one, we were happy to obblige.