I'm lost and confused

evolvedbullet

Mar 11, 2006
When I plan things to do, I can't do them because my mind is in a million places at once. I don't really know how to keep my mind on the prize if you know what I mean, it's hard for me to think of something that would get me on track. Have any idea how? Please.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
A is the first letter of the alphabet, while Q is the 17th letter, it comes after the P(16th letter) and before the R(18th letter).

3NF

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2005
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Sounds like you have attention deficit disorder.

Is that real? Or is that some man made syndrome so the pharmaceutical companies can sell misinformed people drugs?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: 3NF

Is that real? Or is that some man made syndrome so the pharmaceutical companies can sell misinformed people drugs?

i would say it's real. the OP is describing the symptom.

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
thanks mosh, are you still taking new patients? :p

OP, if it bothers you that much, see a DR, or a few. atot is not licsensced for this.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

I agree. It's real.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: rise
thanks mosh, are you still taking new patients? :p

OP, if it bothers you that much, see a DR, or a few. atot is not licsensced for this.

why, yes. yes i am. :D

3NF

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2005

Hmm, I think we need more background to make an adequate diagnosis. Maybe the OP binge drinks in the evening, and suffers acute alcohol withdrawal during the day while the body detoxes itself, which is known to cause anxiety. Or maybe the OP drinks too much caffeine. Many problems are due to stress and anxiety.

Try yoga or meditation. Do something that reduces stress in your life and you will feel better for it.