I'm looking for anti-american Muslim protest pics

bobdelt

May 26, 2006
What exactly are you looking for? Muslim's protesting against america? Go to any college in the US and you'll probably find it.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: michaels
That have occured here in America.

Probably not going to find alot. Most protests are anti-war, anti-Bush, and usually involve a wide spectrum of people.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Go to an Anti-Bush rally.

Ask people if they are Muslim. If they reply yes, take their picture.

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
i don't think you'll find Muslms actively protesting "America" here as much as perhaps American Administration policies.

Kinda ironic that we would come here just to protest America as a country ;) Most of us come here for freedoms that the US provides. We may protest American policy in certain areas, but that doesn't mean we are protesting America...

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
try doing a search on Dearborne , Michigan.
Very large arab population there, many Hezbolla supporters.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
I'm looking for anti-american Muslim protest pics

Just do what some of the media does. Find some pics of about 20 protesters from wherever. Tag on huge scary titles and multiple shots of the 20 and say the pics were took in Boise

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Aimster
Go to an Anti-Bush rally.

Ask people if they are Muslim. If they reply yes, take their picture.

Anti-Bush is not anti-American (but don't tell the Republicans).

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
not pics but an npr story, scary people

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5627457
....... Daily protests occur in Dearborn. At one recent demonstration, organized by the Congress of Arab-Americans, about 1,000 people attended. College-age men asked, in call and response fashion, "Who is your army?" Protestors responded: "Hezbollah." "Who is your leader?" they were asked. "Nasrallah," the chanters responded. Many carried placards of the Hezbollah leader. A few days earlier at an even larger demonstration, more than 15,000 turned out, about half of Dearborn's Arab community.

Those who regularly attend the demonstrations tend to be the most strident.

"Oh, Jews, remember Khaibar," the marchers chant. "The army of the Prophet will return."

The line is a reference to Khaibar, a Jewish town north of Medina that, according to Islamic tradition, was overtaken by the Prophet Muhammad in the seventh century. Once defeated, the surviving Jews of Khaibar were forced into serfdom. Two decades later, they were expelled from the Arabian peninsula.

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
Dearborn, MI is home of homebrew US Terrorist. I hope we have a lot of embedded spy in Dearborn.