I'm in trouble now. i forgot today was our wedding anniversary.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
actually, i'm not. she forgot also. :(

7th anniversary and both of us are already forgetting it.

anyway, happy to report that after 7 years of marriage we are still crazy in love and now have 3 healthy and beautiful children.

Cattlegod

Diamond Member
May 22, 2001
good and good!

just make sure you forget the 10th so you don't have to waste your vacation funds on a stupid rock.

congrats on the kids+time btw.

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
congrats.

:D

i cant wait until i can say my g/f and i are celebrating our 7th anniversary.. (we just had our first last week)

xirtam

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2001
Well, I suppose I'd rather have a wife who is so crazy in love with me that she forgets our anniversary than have one who remembers with bitterness the day she consigned her fate. :)

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
you have to remember, we have 3 children between the ages of 5 and 20 months. the 2 youngest are only 13 months apart. time is not a luxury we have. remembering an anniversary doesn't seem quite as important as all the other things we do day to day.

codehack2

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
no 7 year itch.

Really?? I met and took a girl home last weekend and I'm already getting an itch... umm...errr.... actually it's more of a rash :(

CH2

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: codehack2
no 7 year itch.

Really?? I met and took a girl home last weekend and I'm already getting an itch... umm...errr.... actually it's more of a rash :(

CH2

Here,have a troutsmack,it cures itches and thread crappers :disgust:

To the original poster,congrats on your anniversary,perhaps you can make plans for a nite out together over the weekend ?:)

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
Congrats! My wife forgot which day was our anniversary the first couple of years (it's Dec 9, she kept thinking it was Dec 10) so for a while she had me confused of the actual day. At least it will make for a good excuse if I ever forget it.

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
congrats Pgold...we just found out we have number 3 on the way..

maybe I should marry her now??

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
actually, i'm not. she forgot also. :(

7th anniversary and both of us are already forgetting it.

anyway, happy to report that after 7 years of marriage we are still crazy in love and now have 3 healthy and beautiful children.

it's not midnight yet -- get naked and surprise her!!!!!

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Congrats and I'm thrilled that you two are still crazy about each other.

Any secrets?

Draknor

Dec 31, 2001
7 years PlatinumGold, and no itch? Woohoo - there's hope for this country yet :)

I'm sure you must be burned out from taking of care of the kids - but maybe you can get a sitter for a night this weekend & go out & have a good time with the lucky girl :)

Jan 9, 2002
CONGRATULATIONS. Very cool- maybe you can still treat her to dinner. If she forgot too, then the blame is a moot point. Score! :D

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Congrats and I'm thrilled that you two are still crazy about each other.

Any secrets?

no secrets. I just found a great girl. she's everything i could have dreamed of and more.

:)