I'm in like...

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
There are lists of "I'm out like..." sayings, but I was copied on a happy hour invite and I tried to think of a good "I'm in like.." and I couldn't. So instead I searched google images for a shot of young Michael Jackson and pasted in the chorus to "I'll be there". I don't want to have to reply with pictures of Michael Jackson to anything any more.

Got any "I'm in like.." sayings?

Favorite I'm out like: "I'm out like a handicapped parking spot at the Special Olympics."

OpenThirdEye

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2004
No "I'm in like..." sayings...

But my fave is still:

I'm out like a boner in a pair of sweatpants.

Auric

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: SpunkyJones
Originally posted by: blackdogdeek
i'm in like Flint

The proper, original term is "I'm in like Flynn", referring to dashing actor Erol Flynn and the ease with which he ingratiated himself with the ladies. Also, I imagine he was willingly accomodated in busy restaurants and so forth :)

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
I'm in like an unborn baby in the dumpster after prom night.

Yeah, sorry... that was just wrong.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Injury
I'm in like an unborn baby in the dumpster after prom night.

Yeah, sorry... that was just wrong.

YES! That's a good one! 11 posts into it we have something we can work with. Any others?

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I said "I'm in like Wilt Chamberlain" the other day when some work guys asked me to play basketball. Doesn't work as well when you write it out though.

KT

scott916

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2005
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
I said "I'm in like Wilt Chamberlain" the other day when some work guys asked me to play basketball. Doesn't work as well when you write it out though.

KT

Hahaha... that flew right over my head at first.