I'm gonna get called an American hating Liberal for this...

ahenkel

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2009
but 3:30 in the morning is too fucking early to break the gun out and go shootin' shit. Thanks Russians now go to sleep.

theflyingpig

Banned
Mar 9, 2008
You really are a foolish liberal. Did it ever occur to your puny little mind that someone was in trouble? What if someone was getting murdered? Only a liberal fool would...wait. You're up and posting shit on the internet at 3:30 in the morning and your fucking complaining about people shooting? You are lying about this whole incident. Everyone knows this.

ahenkel

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2009
A couple of gunshots followed by police sirens would indicate someone being in trouble, this happens to be 20-30 gunshots every few minutes. Unless they're being invaded I seriously doubt anyone is in trouble.

Oh and I was asleep too, but I was woken up by gunfire it tends to do that when its a few hundred yards from you.

AndroidVageta

Banned
Mar 22, 2008
Go over to their house and tell them to shut the fuck up then...or better yet call the police and video tape it. Quit being such a pussy.

ahenkel

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2009
Go over to their house and tell them to shut the fuck up then...or better yet call the police and video tape it. Quit being such a pussy.

We've called the cops before, they didn't do anything. Keep in mind its unincorporated rural farmland. I have also talked to the neighbors and they tell me to mind my own business

AndroidVageta

Banned
Mar 22, 2008
Ohhhh ok...in that case the cops are drinking buddies with them and really dont care at that point...hell, they probably unload some from their pistols...red necks and the red neck cops that support them...sorry ahenkel...disregard the pussy part then :\

Well, do this then, keep calling the cops until it stops or take them to court...I dont care where you are there are laws against noise pollution Im pretty sure...or better yet...go near the cops houses and unload a couple hundred rounds outside their house, let them get a taste of it...OR better yet x 2 get a old school Civil War era cannon and unload a few cannon balls at 5AM when theyre passed out...let them think World War fucking 3 is going on...they might learn then...OR BETTER YET YET YET...accidently shot one of them in the face with bird shot Dick Chaney style...then youll never have to worry about it!!!

dfuze

Lifer
Feb 15, 2006
Any idea what they are shooting? Sure it's gunfire not fireworks?

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Even more annoying are the retards that think watching firetrucks roll down Main Street is a fun 4th of July activity.

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
Shoot back.

Slaughter they're children.

Rape their wives.

Set their computer to have filter keys and shit come up after holding down shift for .2 seconds.

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009
We've called the cops before, they didn't do anything. Keep in mind its unincorporated rural farmland. I have also talked to the neighbors and they tell me to mind my own business

you beat me to it

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
Lol, whats your problem princess? go back to your fruit loops.

get a real job you loser, then mebbe you will learn about how dah gubbinmunt werkz, and how dis kind of thang affectz his shleepin' schehdulhe.

Also, firing rounds into the air is potentially lethal to those surrounding.

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009
get a real job you loser, then mebbe you will learn about how dah gubbinmunt werkz, and how dis kind of thang affectz his shleepin' schehdulhe.

Lol boat. You wouldnt know a hard days work if it bit you on the arse you little piece of snot.

go back to school kid

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
Return fire. Use larger caliber, and more rounds. Who knows, maybe you'll start a new July 4th tradition in your neighborhood! :awe:

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
Ohhhh ok...in that case the cops are drinking buddies with them and really dont care at that point...hell, they probably unload some from their pistols...red necks and the red neck cops that support them...sorry ahenkel...disregard the pussy part then :\

Well, do this then, keep calling the cops until it stops or take them to court...I dont care where you are there are laws against noise pollution Im pretty sure...or better yet...go near the cops houses and unload a couple hundred rounds outside their house, let them get a taste of it...OR better yet x 2 get a old school Civil War era cannon and unload a few cannon balls at 5AM when theyre passed out...let them think World War fucking 3 is going on...they might learn then...OR BETTER YET YET YET...accidently shot one of them in the face with bird shot Dick Chaney style...then youll never have to worry about it!!!

Do you understand what unincorporated land is? 99.9% chance there are no laws against noise pollution because those laws are generally city laws. If he keeps calling the cops they are going to end up arresting him. Also, it doesn't mean you can shoot a gun wherever the hell you want, but on your land it's fine. If you are shooting at someone or endangering someone they will do something about it. Other than that the OP just has to suck it.

Wolverines!!!!

this.