I'm going to see AOTC tonight! W00000OOOOOOOT! <update> SUCCESS!

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
THIS CALLS FOR A W0OT! I was going to wait a few weeks, but screw that. A friend told me that he's got four tickets to tonights 10:15p showing :D

FRICKIN W0OT!

Okay, since I'm in such a good mood, take all the pot shots at me that you want while I appologize to everyone that I've ever done anything wrong to. :p

_.-*Nikolus*-._

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
******* SPOILER ALERT *********

It really sux man. I mean MAJOR SUX. i saw it tonight. theatre i saw it in was half empty (for the 7:00 showing)

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
I saw it in a packed theater last night at the midnight showing.

It was amazing. The crowd was totally into the movie. And Yoda... w00t!

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Good boy now go take some ritalin and call me in the morning. ;)

Actually, I'm quite different online. I should be taking eRitalin or something. But, in real life, I'm actually quite decent and calm most of the time. But, when it comes to shiznit like this, I freakin flip out.

I've seen all of the SW movies in a movie theater, and I don't intend on missing one of them. I'm quite happy that the next installment is going to be seen sooner than expected :)

And, I don't care if it sux. I quite enjoyed EP1 simply because of the fight scenes. From what I've heard, I'm going to jizz in my pants during this one. :D Well... doesn't help that I'll have Chelsea there with me, as well. :p Two other guys that I know, but no big deal. Tonight is going to KICK ASS.

nik

Apr 5, 2000
nic - you're nuts are going to burst if you like fight scenes. (At least the last 1/4 of it, I'll try not to spoil it for ya) All I gotta say is Yoda kicks @$$

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
The only redeemable thing about the whole film was natalie portman in her white outfit.

Hey man, I'm on crack about seeing this movie. Don't spoil the mood for me. :)

nik

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
It's all good. Basically, I'm happy if I see it. When I critique the content, it's another story, but overall I'm quite happy to see the movie and be a part of the experience -reguardless of the film's quality as a continuing epic saga. :)

nik

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Nic

i'm kinda like that. i was gonna see it no matter what anyone said about it. mostly curiosity for me at this point to see how lucas pulls the story together. but portman looked very good.

OREOSpeedwagon

Diamond Member
May 30, 2001
Seems I'm one of the few that loved the movie. The fight scenes are awesome, especially Yoda's :) Natalie Portman's damn fine in it too :D

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Please observe the signs at the movie thee-ehh-turs...

Silence is Golden... no fapping during the movie. :p

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
The only problems I see with the movie are 1) there's a slight timeline issue unless EP3 takes place nearly 20yrs in the future and 2) Yoda's fight sequence was TOO SHORT! :D

This just in: Star Wars: Attack of the Clones is a stunningly beautiful creation. Wonderfully made. I found myself quite surprised: how could one hate JarJar any more than we already do? Welp... this movie unlocks whole new levels of hatred and murderous rage than you thought possible. ;) But I guess that's what you get for having a weak mind, JarJar.

Final Say? Thumbs Up

nik