Im going to look at an 88 Honda Night Hawk today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
The guy is asking 400! It has a title and runs but needs a gas cap and has a dent in the tank. There must be something else wrong with it to be so cheap, anything I should look for?

update: the guy just sent a bs message saying that now supposedly he is waiting on the title. The guy he bought it from lost it and filed for a lost title and it is on its way back to him. Damn...

Last edited:

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
ive never understood the whole "applied for lost title" thing. here in az all you do is go to dmv, show your license and they will print out a new one for you for like 12 bucks. i had to do that for my cadillac when i was going to sell it, took me all of 25 minutes. every time i hear people say that i automatically think its stolen and they are waiting out the bonded title process.

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
ive never understood the whole "applied for lost title" thing. here in az all you do is go to dmv, show your license and they will print out a new one for you for like 12 bucks. i had to do that for my cadillac when i was going to sell it, took me all of 25 minutes. every time i hear people say that i automatically think its stolen and they are waiting out the bonded title process.

in IL it takes 2-3 months to get a title reissued :(

Status
Not open for further replies.