I'm going to hell

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
It's OK to laugh at yourself. Which one are you? The one with the baseball hat?

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Aww...they seem to be having a blast! They probably never get to do stuff like that.

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.
i refuse

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: TheChort
This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.
i refuse

i don't know why it's flagged like that, honestly

yosuke188

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2005
i refuse

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Originally posted by: BobDaMenkey
Originally posted by: wazzledoozle
That band must really suck if that is the only gig they can get...

That's what I was thinking.

Sometimes people do things not only because it is the right thing to do but because in the process of making other people happy they make themselves happy. Not everyone in this world has become heartless, selfish, and judgemental.....close but not quite all.

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: yosuke188
i refuse

Same here. Do they do a background check on you or something to make sure you really are 18? or is this just a marketing scam?

ntdz

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Ronstang
Originally posted by: BobDaMenkey
Originally posted by: wazzledoozle
That band must really suck if that is the only gig they can get...

That's what I was thinking.

Sometimes people do things not only because it is the right thing to do but because in the process of making other people happy they make themselves happy. Not everyone in this world has become heartless, selfish, and judgemental.....close but not quite all.

I have a really hard time believing the band would get more joy singing to retards than a stadium full of 30,000 people.

enyce2k9

Golden Member
Mar 21, 2005
it was a funny video, they are the ones that are going to hell for enjoying such music.

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Originally posted by: yosuke188
i refuse

Same here. Do they do a background check on you or something to make sure you really are 18? or is this just a marketing scam?

it's just a scam to get people to register at their site so they can send spam to your mailbox

don't worry, they won't check to see that you're really 15 ;):p

PHiuR

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Don't find it that funny...? Didn't laugh at all.
However it's quite cool that the band played there.