'I'm going to fire everybody,' says White House communications director

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
That account has been known as a fake for a while now.

Gorka, on the other hand, is a lunatic. And a snowflake. And a nazi. And not a real PhD.

Meh. Who knows what's real and what's fake anymore?

Gorky does a great job of walking all over chuck todd and the like at msnbc. His british accent also makes him sound smart to muricans.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Meh. Who knows what's real and what's fake anymore?

Gorky does a great job of walking all over chuck todd and the like at msnbc. His british accent also makes him sound smart to muricans.

I wouldn't say he "walks all over" anyone. He deflects by repeating a tangential point over and over again.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
I didn't think it was possible that this administration could put someone on camera that was more loathsome than Conway, Spicer or Huckabee. But they did.

On top of that it looks like they sent him to the Martin Shkreli Advanced School for Punchable Faces.

Reactions: Thebobo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
A few months from now...
f015b522a0236142270cf696cd618403.jpg

Reactions: ch33zw1z

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Of course the current investigations haven't completed and I would just wait on that to see the outcome. Allow the justice department to do its job.
I'm curious. How will you respond if Mueller is fired?

I know, I know. You probably won't comment on a hypothetical..

Last edited:

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I'm curious. How will you respond if Mueller is fired?

I know, I know. You probably won't comment on a hypothetical..

I don't think they should fire Mueller. As I have said many times let the investigation go as intended. If they did fire Mueller it would be a nail in the coffin for Trump...

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Who should they serve?

What comes first?

Country, party or President?

Let me say it again:

I agree that it depends on the "context" of the leaked information as you described. But the petty backstabbing leaks that are coming from the Whitehouse communications staff as discussed in the article, they should be fired on the spot.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
People getting upset, that leakers will be fired are funny to me. Someone going against policy, willingly doing wrong. Yet they're the victim?

Also funny when those in charge, are so bias. Then use that bias when in charge. Oh my the hypocrisy of it all.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Those are done deals. Hillary got away with it just like OJ. Ha.
I agree that it depends on the "context" of the leaked information as you described. But the petty backstabbing leaks that are coming from the Whitehouse communications staff as discussed in the article, they should be fired on the spot.

Thus far I don't think any of the leakage has been of the dire consequences as you described above ( mental illness, etc... ).

Of course the current investigations haven't completed and I would just wait on that to see the outcome. Allow the justice department to do its job.

I agree with the last paragraph. That really needs to happen regardless of the outcome and I believe Mueller will deliver honest answers.

OTOH, all these leaks are indicative that the Trump White House is a nest of petty vipers. Maybe they'd do better if their boss gave them a better example, huh?