im going to blockbuster in a bit

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
I have:

GOW
MADDEN2007
GRAW

im currently looking for something different, hows marvel ultimate alliance?

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Ultimate Alliance is fantastic, Lith does a great job with any game they make. There's lots of games to try, maybe Viva Pinata? Blazing Angels? N3?

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Malak
Ultimate Alliance is fantastic, Lith does a great job with any game they make. There's lots of games to try, maybe Viva Pinata? Blazing Angels? N3?

Pinata is not my stlye, but whats n3?

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Ninety Nine Nights. Action game, lots of button smashing. Kinda an action/RPG. It's different. I own it, but I don't play it much anymore.

UTmtnbiker

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2000
Of those, 3, GOW is probably the best game. You can easily finish that in a week on casual or hardcore.

GRAW is good also, although I got pissed at it because of a corrupted save file and haven't looked at it since. I don't think this game is a week time frame game.

Pinata is a fun game especially if you're looking to impress the chicas. My wife loves this game for it's cute factor. This game probably can't be finished in a week, if you can ever 'finish' this game.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
If you haven't already played it, rent Fight Night Round 3. That game is the bomb.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: BCYL
Dead Rising?

Nothing like killing zombies

Not a good renter, should buy it instead. And only good if you have an HDTV.

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
Originally posted by: UTmtnbiker
Of those, 3, GOW is probably the best game. You can easily finish that in a week on casual or hardcore.

GRAW is good also, although I got pissed at it because of a corrupted save file and haven't looked at it since. I don't think this game is a week time frame game.

Pinata is a fun game especially if you're looking to impress the chicas. My wife loves this game for it's cute factor. This game probably can't be finished in a week, if you can ever 'finish' this game.

Thanks for the heads up, but you misunderstood, i have Gow , GRAW and madden 2007 :)

i ended up with fight night round 3!

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Get ready to re-learn how to play video games, because FNR3 uses total punch control. Your movement on the analog stick controls the punches. It's very awkward at first, but once you figure it out it presents an entirely new way of playing games that is really neat IMO. Other games have also tried this, like Godfather.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
Originally posted by: deathkoba
Do they even make sexy games for XBOX?

well dead or alive does have the wimmens with the jiggling jubblies....very bouncy

Too bad it's one of the worst games on the 360.

thirdlegstump

Banned
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: bearxor
Sexy game?

Games where the sole purpose is to gain as many points as possible by pleasing your virtual girl in every imaginable way. Some games makes it difficult by having to beat puzzles to even get a girl.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Malak
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
Originally posted by: deathkoba
Do they even make sexy games for XBOX?

well dead or alive does have the wimmens with the jiggling jubblies....very bouncy

Too bad it's one of the worst games on the 360.

im just going by what i saw on a the demo :)

killface

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2001
Originally posted by: 50cent1228
gears of war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: UTmtnbiker
Reading comprehension seems to be a problem with this crew.

I thought Marvel was too much of a button-masher. Also, the levels are really repetitive. The co-op mode is moderately fun though.

I liked "Just Cause" and "Dead Rising" a lot. "Prey" was a good rent, but too easy. "Saint's Row" was also fun, but again, it was pretty easy.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: killface
I thought Marvel was too much of a button-masher. Also, the levels are really repetitive. The co-op mode is moderately fun though.

Repetitive? The first two missions only because they are both S.H.I.E.L.D. bases. After that, it gets very cool as you go from swimming in Atlantis to the Mandarin's Palace to Arcade's Circus to Hell to Asgard to a Shi'Ar battlecruiser and more. I thought going through all the different Marvel Universe locales was a blast.

Button-masher? Yeah. But action-rpgs typically are. Nothing wrong with that as long as they are done well. With all the different characters, costumes,combos, and powers...I thought they did an excellent job.

To the OP, check out Tomb Raider: Legend, Fight Night Round 3, Lost Planet, Test Drive: Unlimited, Dead Rising.