I'm going back to Israel in about 2 weeks...***UPDATE*** I leave tommorow night!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Infohawk
I admit my bumping was contradictory, but it was necessary to criticize your selfish post. (and I'm doing the same again).

I am not surprised you don't want to address my post as this is some bizarre personal masturbatory post and not a post about politics and news. I also understand that it can be frustrating to be presented with ideas that are different from your own. I suggest you confront them instead of pretend they do not exist.

Don't assume to know what I believe, because you don't have a frigging clue about me, my ideas and beliefs or about the situation there in general. It's quite apparent from your earlier post. As far as my posting this in here, here's a great idea. If you don't like my thread, don't post in it. The 25-30 people before you didn't have that problem. Were you abused as a child or something? I'm glad I helped make you feel better. It must be hard carrying all that misplaced rage around day in and day out.
This will be my last post responding to you in this thread. Not because you've "won" any kind of argument, but because I don't really want to partake in your kind of childish bickering.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
"Don't assume"
"Were you abused as a child or something?" "It must be hard carrying all that misplaced rage around day in and day out. "

Interesting that you are not practicing what you preach. Is this because perhaps there are rules that apply others but not to you?

I'm not sure what my childhood has to do with our discussion. If you would like to believe I am full of rage, I invite you to do so. For the many posters who posted here there are others that have to waste time reading your selfish post. And even if most people "supported" your post, that doesn't make it right.

This comes down to you wrongly posting this thread in P&N. Go to Off-topic or send PMs if you want to discuss personal travels that are, as presented, irrelevant to what's going on in the news.