I'm getting married in 6 hours and 10 minutes...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: SacrosanctFiend
It's just now starting to hit me...that's why I had to sleep on an Ambien and shots of scotch last night...but that's not helping the nerves now.

I just wanted to take this time to announce that I am getting married to the most beautiful and wonderful girl I have ever had the pleasure meeting. Also, my stomach feel like its been tied in a sheepshank knot.

Oh and before I forget and am lambasted for not doing so...
The Bride to be...
and another...
Pic 1 of us
Pic 2 of us

I'm very excited. She's been my best friend for 2 years, and before that, she was my best friends little sister. It's been an interesting few years and I'm excited to see what the future holds. This is just my little announcement to my online family, forgo reading it if you don't care.

:beer:

CONGRATS

Be sure to check ATOT from your cell phone at the alter.

I guarantee you that on my wedding day I will post details from my blackberry.

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You just gave a bunch of lonely geeks fapping material, you know that right?

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
Quick question, is your former best friend, still your friend? If my best friend tried to creep up on my lil' sister, I'd kick his ass.

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
You are far too young (but she is ancient by Utah standards) to get married. RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
Originally posted by: bleeb
Quick question, is your former best friend, still your friend? If my best friend tried to creep up on my lil' sister, I'd kick his ass.

One of my best friends (who is still a really good friend of mine today) dated my twin sister in High School and into College. She broke up with him.

If one of them tried to date my younger sister I might consider it, if they asked about it first. If they tried to hook up with her one night stand style...... Someone is going to be stabbed in the face.

KDOG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
OMFGBOOBLAGE!

Great score dude! More pics from the honeymoon, right?

Duddy

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2002
That's wonderful!!! You two look awesome together!!!

I'll be getting married next year so I have a ways to go :p

Also, I'm 20. I'll be 21 when married. So don't feel too young!

gsethi

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2002
Dont forgot to turn-in your man card while on the way-out. :p and Congrats !!!