I'm getting married in 6 hours and 10 minutes...

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
It's just now starting to hit me...that's why I had to sleep on an Ambien and shots of scotch last night...but that's not helping the nerves now.

I just wanted to take this time to announce that I am getting married to the most beautiful and wonderful girl I have ever had the pleasure meeting. Also, my stomach feel like its been tied in a sheepshank knot.

Oh and before I forget and am lambasted for not doing so...
The Bride to be...
and another...
Pic 1 of us
Pic 2 of us

I'm very excited. She's been my best friend for 2 years, and before that, she was my best friends little sister. It's been an interesting few years and I'm excited to see what the future holds. This is just my little announcement to my online family, forgo reading it if you don't care.

Edit: Sorry for the delay on pictures. I'm having some trouble transferring the honeymoon pictures to my computer. However, the photographer did post sample pictures of the wedding online...they're smaller but they'll have to suffice until the real things get here.

Wedding and Reception Pictures

se7en

Platinum Member
Oct 23, 2002
My car is warmed up and I have some friends in Mexico just in case.

I'll be waiting out back in case you change your mind.

Grats and good luck tho.

My friends offered me the same so thought I would pass it on, they were howevere not joking.. ..

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
RUN!!

you still have time to get to Mexico (or canada)! RUN.

just kidding. congrats!

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Originally posted by: ironwing
Congrats!

Shouldn't you be ironing your shirt or something?

I'm trying to overcome the byproduct of drinking an entire bottle of scotch with my father. I'm not needed anywhere until 2.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
have fun!

and she's totally cute. :)
hopefully, you don't faint due to scotch withdrawal. :p kidding... kidding...

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Shes a hottie.

Congrats man!

I got married this past October, I was pretty much fine up until the point I saw her walking with her father towards me in her dress, I swear I almost felt like I was going to pass out! :p

It's like right at that moment it hit me full blast and I was like "holy sh!t!!!" :laugh:

But here we are 8 months later and I have not doubts it was the best decision of my life.

Edit:

Where are you two going for the honeymoon?

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Originally posted by: lokiju
Shes a hottie.

Congrats man!

I got married this past October, I was pretty much fine up until the point I saw her walking with her father towards me in her dress, I swear I almost felt like I was going to pass out! :p

It's like right at that moment it hit me full blast and I was like "holy sh!t!!!" :laugh:

But here we are 8 months later and I have not doubts it was the best decision of my life.

Edit:

Yea, I'm pretty sure when her brother (her father died in '98) walks her down, I'm going to lock my knees and pass out...just a premonition.

We're going on a 7-Day cruise on a Princess ship. We're stopping at their private island, Ochos Rios, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; and Cozumel. We're excited, but we have to be at the airport at 4:30am tomorrow morning...so, definitely no sleep tonight.

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Originally posted by: thehstrybean
She's a cutie...Congratulations! Post pics of the wedding...

And the honeymoon is...where?

I will post wedding and honeymoon pics when we get back. Might need to find a site other than bbzzdd because I know there will be quite a few as I'm bringing my Rebel and I get trigger happy sometimes.

Cabages

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Originally posted by: SacrosanctFiend
Originally posted by: lokiju
Shes a hottie.

Congrats man!

Edit:

Yea, I'm pretty sure when her brother (her father died in '98) walks her down, I'm going to lock my knees and pass out...just a premonition.

We're going on a 7-Day cruise on a Princess ship. We're stopping at their private island, Ochos Rios, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; and Cozumel. We're excited, but we have to be at the airport at 4:30am tomorrow morning...so, definitely no sleep tonight.

heh heh, no sleep eh?;)

Good luck, dont pass out, have some fun. Congrats!