I'm fvckin pissed....

newParadigm

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2003
I bought what was supposed to be a Transflash memory card for my friends phone. It was actually two months ago when I originally purchased one on eBay, and I had trouble paying the seller through paypal. About a day before I was going to just send a Money Order instead, his account got booted from eBay. Since then I've been around the bush with another company who was apparently out of stock, but didn't list that on their website. So I finally just had them refund my money, and I took my business elswhere.

I found a Transflash card on eworldsale.com, which only had three rating on reseller ratings, but they were all 10/10's. I ordered the card and had it second dayed to my friends place (he lives about an hour away). It got there friday and he was out of town. Yesterday he opened up the package, and instead of a Transflash card, it was a MiniSD card. Apparently Transflash is equivelant to MicroSD. I'm still trying to figure out if it was me or the seller that made the mistake. I didn't even know they both existed, and I'm not sure if the the website I bought it from does either.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
OD had a SanDisk 512MB microSD for ~15 AR a few weeks ago.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Why not just order from a regular store like Outpost, they normally have great deals on those cards. Seems to me that it's your own fault.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: LegendKiller
Why not just order from a regular store like Outpost, they normally have great deals on those cards. Seems to me that it's your own fault.

If he wasn't aware that MicroSD = TransFlash he probably didn't find a lot of places selling transflash.

MicroSD naming has pretty much completely replaced the TransFlash name.

Viper GTS

newParadigm

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Originally posted by: LegendKiller

If he wasn't aware that MicroSD = TransFlash he probably didn't find a lot of places selling transflash.

MicroSD naming has pretty much completely replaced the TransFlash name.

Viper GTS

Yeah. Combining that with the fact that the original order on eBay reffered to it as both a MiniSD and a Transflash, leading me to ascociate the two with each other.

Said friend just wants his money now, and is a little pissed at me, as I am somewhat notorious for taking for ever to do things I committed to.