I'm eating one of those giant jawbreakers!

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I saw one in the mall....you know, the ones that are the size of a baseball? I always wondered "How long would it take someone to eat one of those things?" So, in an inspired bought of geekiness and curiosity, I bought one to find out. I'll post pics of my progress :)

OK...here's the Pics. Day 2: It's changing colors:p

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
You don't have it in your mouth, do you? :camera:s? :D

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Charms Tootsie Pop?
Let's find out..

a-one
a-two-hoo
*CRUNCH*
a-three

:D

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
OK...I'm on day two on this thing. I had to change to a new licking technique due to the corn starch the jawbreaker is made out of acting like 20 grit sand paper on my tongue. I'm scraping it with my front teeth and sucking now...which has the added benefit of making a sound that drives the guy I share my office with NUTS :D

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
lol

I tried to eat one of those before, it just got too gross.. there was hardly any falvor left and it was like all white and like chalk

TubStain

Apr 19, 2001
Could be rather scary if you try and jam it into your mouth and then get it stuck ther behind your teeth with your mouth wide open, so you cant stretch it anymore to get it out...

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: TubStain
Could be rather scary if you try and jam it into your mouth and then get it stuck ther behind your teeth with your mouth wide open, so you cant stretch it anymore to get it out...

:Q

OK...now I'm going to be afraid of it tomorrow.....

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Fritzo
which has the added benefit of making a sound that drives the guy I share my office with NUTS :D

If i was the guy you shared an office with, i'd shove the jawbreaker up your arse.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: Fritzo
which has the added benefit of making a sound that drives the guy I share my office with NUTS :D

If i was the guy you shared an office with, i'd shove the jawbreaker up your arse.

I'm 6'4", 210lbs, and work out. He's 5'6", 160lbs, and eats donuts with every meal. I don't think he has a choice ;)