I'm calling it. 58*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Originally posted by: brandonb
America wins or still loses?

Until food prices go down, wages go up, and unemployment goes down, then I don't see how America wins anything.

What are the democrats doing to fix those problems other than increase the minimum wage? That might make wages go up, but also prices and unemployment. Wheres the answer to that? Democrats? *Crickets*

Amen to this.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: cubby1223
Originally posted by: brandonb
America wins or still loses?

Until food prices go down, wages go up, and unemployment goes down, then I don't see how America wins anything.

What are the democrats doing to fix those problems other than increase the minimum wage? That might make wages go up, but also prices and unemployment. Wheres the answer to that? Democrats? *Crickets*

Amen to this.

Yeah, the old smoke and mirrors trick still isn't working for you guys. Keep trying though.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: alchemize
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
The sad part is the resident Republicans will spew the lie that Democrats have full control.

The sad part is the resident Republicans will spew the lie that Democrats have full control.

So I guess then you agree the republicans never had full control while Bush was in office?

edit: here, already answered my question :)

11/12/2006 10:37 PM
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

Bahahahahahaha

never heard you complaining of radical right extremism when your heroes had full control.

The hypocracy is so thick since the election I can smell it.
You were mentioning hypocracy?

McOwned again! :laugh:
Dave?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The repub party is not responsible for ANYTHING that happened to our nation while they controlled the government because they did not have a fillibuster-proof majority in the Senate.

The repub party is absolutely not to blame for the miserable situation we as a nation find ourselves in. It's those damn unions I tell you. It's those damn fetus killers who are to blame for it all. It's those mamby pamby tree huggers and all those other anti-business anti-torture anti-deregulating anti-"small-but-actually-big" goverment anti-let's-start-a-war-based-on-a-pack-of-lies folks that got us to where we are now.

Bush and Cheney had nothing to do with our ruined economy.

Bush and Cheney had absolutely nothing to do with our ruined reputation world-wide.

Bush, Cheney and that rubber-stamping repub controlled House and Senate these two guys snuggled in bed with had absolutely nothing to do with anything that can be construed as "negatively impacting" the welfare of our nation for the six years they kept the Dems out of the decision-making process and for the last two years they magnificently stone-walled the Dems out of anything meaningful they had to offer.

The absolutely sterling and outstanding performance that the Bush admin. and the repubs in the House and Senate have given us is completely blameless for what has happened to this nation under THEIR stewardship and under their majority-and-now-blocking influence.

Somebody else is responsible. It can't be those Christian Fundamentalists. It can't possibly be those K Street Lobbyists. It can't be DeLay, or Cunningham or Stevens or any of those other repubs that are completely innocent of the crimes they were convicted of. ( Pardons, any one?)

It was all those folks that wanted change that's at fault. It's all those folks that gave control of the House and Senate to the Dems in '06 because they got tired of the lies and the deception and the corruption and the incompetence that the repubs brought to bear on them. That's who is to be blamed for the BIG MESS that the BIG LIE created, of which the repubs had nothing to do with.

It's all those folks that will put Obama in the White House that's to blame for all of the ills that we as a Nation have suffered over the last eight years. (In a way, Yes.)

The repubs? They haven't done a thing to be blamed for what happened since Bush took over. OTOH, because things are so horrendously lousy for us now, they can't take credit for anything either.

edit - content