I'm Back and Tan All Over

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
welcome back princess!!!!! we missed ya!!!

and trinitron...try not to drool on the princess please

Crystal Bay

Oct 9, 1999
Hey Dennil,

Pink meat is the best it's always moist and tender. When you say "Brown Meat" are you reffering to the dark side of the the moon? :D

"Obscured By Clouds" P... F....

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
You know Trashboy....I am tired of you....so, just refrain from talking to me EVER again....how's that....nothing personal though.:Q

Harvey....that would have gotten me a one way ticket outta here....dontcha think....though, had I know ahead of time....thats what you wanted.....I would have done it.....just for you.:)

Princess;)

Thanks everyone else....it's good to be back. Though I have other forum duties elsewhere....I will still hang out here too.

PS: nEo....I was at Chat....where were you?:Q

0beron

Jun 1, 2000
Ahhhhh... the Her Royal Hiney is back! ;)

Not a momoent too soon too. Your royal palace had more males than a postal office on Christmas!

Welcome back... your Naughty Little Cabana Boy has missed you! :D

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
I missed you too my Fairy King....aka NLCB....LOL. I am mostly split between here and kabelogo's's Forum these days...if you know where that is...if not email me and I'll send you the link...actually if you scroll down far enough....the links in the Nekkid thread, in one of kabelogo's last posts.:)

Princess;)

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
here is to no skin cancer...

nfs4, i think everyone is a "bit" tan somewhere and lighter everywhere :Q