i'm at someone's house and i don't like their keyboard...

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
ugh, the keyboard has a messed up spacebar...you have to press it wicked hard for it to go down...also i am posting this because i am very bored...lol

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
Everyones partying and you are posting.. Good for you! :wine: enjoy! Next year you get a :beer:

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: aircooled
are you sure it the keyboard? or your present level of intoxication?

heh....i'm in here posting while ppl are partying, does that say anything? lol...no :beer: for me today, just a little :wine:

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Then disassemble the key, wash it out and reassemble. Everyone will cheer you and make a toast in your name, you will be the hit of the party. Women will want to sleep with you, men with want to also and the family dog will want to be petted. So do it for the good of the people, and your name will be remember into 2004 for at least a few seconds.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Kaputnik03
ugh, the keyboard has a messed up spacebar...you have to press it wicked hard for it to go down...also i am posting this because i am very bored...lol

UGH, I hate those types of keyboards. Sounds a lot like how mine is acting.

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Bootprint
Then disassemble the key, wash it out and reassemble. Everyone will cheer you and make a toast in your name, you will be the hit of the party. Women will want to sleep with you, men with want to also and the family dog will want to be petted. So do it for the good of the people, and your name will be remember into 2004 for at least a few seconds.

AH!! i took the spacebar off, and it's missing those two metal thingies that go on either side of em...can't fix it there. Guess no women, men or dogs for me 2night...hehe

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Bootprint

AH!! i took the spacebar off, and it's missing those two metal thingies that go on either side of em...can't fix it there. Guess no women, men or dogs for me 2night...hehe

Well, beers:beer: to you.

"hip, hip, he tried" "hip, hip, he tried"

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
u sure it isn't dried goo from extra curricular activities gumming up the keys?

TheToOTaLL

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2001

heh....i'm in here posting while ppl are partying, does that say anything?

You might be an ATOT addict if you sneak away at a friend's house to make a post....

Here's a message for you from The Matrix: :music: