i'm about to let you guys in on a little secret...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
your about to see the media TOTALLY FLIP FLOP.. the bias is about to go republican.. you just watch..

watch the american propaganda machine in action.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Can you be a little more specific? You could theoretically claim you were right based on any given Fox News broadcast.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
lol. Ever watched 'the five'? I watch it sometimes just to feel sorry for Bob Beckel. Poor guy is outnumbered four to one and they hardly let him speak.

When he does get a word in edgwise, or he erupts in rage and refuses to be dissuaded it can be pretty funny though.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Very funny.... the normally liberal newsweek has a truthful cover and the dimlibs panic that the media might abandon their leaders.

Not to worry, it's not going to happen. As long as those in the media are mostly leftists, the general media will report everything with a leftist bias.

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
your about to see the media TOTALLY FLIP FLOP.. the bias is about to go republican.. you just watch..

watch the american propaganda machine in action.

I love the American propaganda machine. Always bias about different things, and and flip at a drop of a dime.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Whats sad, is how the media swings between the two major parties.

The parties that would bring about real change are ignored.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
One Newsweek cover and the lefties/Dems start crying in their Starbucks.
The funny thing is that the newsweek article you reference is basically criticizing Obama for not being liberal enough. You don't understand that though. All you know is that it is criticizing Obama. It is no wonder that you see bias everywhere. Anything you don't understand you can just dismiss as bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.