I'm a member!

lesterjr

Oct 10, 2000
Whoo hoo! 20 posts! I'm finally a member! It's taken me long enough.. I guess I'm still more of a lurker...

At this rate I should make senior in about two years...

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
huh...huhheheheheh....member... huh huhhu hhuhuhh....

BTW, lesterjr - you may get the good old "And you are...?" or "And you have been posting where...?" replies to this thread! :)

topcat903

Nov 22, 2000
I became a member few days ago...working on that senior citizen thingy. Does my posts get quicker responses now?

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
topcat - senior membership unfortunately doesn't mean people know who one is here. Maybe Golden?

Believe me, the temptation to Nef just to be noticed can be pretty strong - resist! :D

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
good job. hang out with us at night...you'll get to be a senior and then golden in no time. or you can just "buy" the upgrade to the next level without worrying about neffing...i'm sure we can cut you a good deal on an "upgrade"

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
no level necessarily guarantees everyone knowing you of course, although the more you post and the more you interact with others in replies and on aim, irc and icq, the more well known you will be and the more replied your threads will be, but no specific status makes you popular or gains anything extra.

btw, congrats on becoming a member!:)

Nutcase99

Golden Member
Dec 22, 1999
Congradualtions man! I remember when I became a memeber... ahhhh the good old days... ;)

Well soon you will make it too Senior... then whatever I keep forgetting.. don't worry I'll tell you when I get there. :)

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
if you're a girl...or pretend to be a girl and flirt alot...you tend to get popular really quickly.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
topcat - senior membership unfortunately doesn't mean people know who one is here. Maybe Golden?

Hey Optimus, I know who you are. Your the guy who picked on Rob Thomas. ;)

or pretend to be a girl and flirt alot...you tend to get popular really quickly.

Works like a charm, trust me. :D