I'm a changed man

Status
Not open for further replies.

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
I felt the need to post this because someone bumped a thread I made about six months ago where I said that I hated manlets.

Well, last week, I was in the grocery store, in the bread row. I was standing next to this manlet (probably 5'7"ish) who was trying to reach a bag of dinner rolls on the top shelf. Even on his tip toes, he was an inch or two short to reach them. As I stood there watching him struggle, I had an epiphany. It's not his fault that he was born genetically inferior to someone like me! It's not his fault that he will never be able to reach things on the top shelf, never get a good job, and never attract a woman, so I shouldn't hate him for being a manlet.

With this newfound wisdom, I pushed him aside with my muscular 6'1" frame and grabbed the bag of dinner rolls for him. I handed them to him and said "Here you go", and he smiled and said thanks.

Then I punched him in the face because he's a manlet and his short stature makes me rage with the fury of 1000 Norse gods.

But I did help him so I feel good about myself now :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Disappointed. I thought you changed into a llama or something :^(

I'm still taller than you :^D

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Ussually homophobia is cause by repressed homosexual feelings. Could you be attracted to "manlets" as you call them, and this is why you hate them so much?

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
Ussually homophobia is cause by repressed homosexual feelings. Could you be attracted to "manlets" as you call them, and this is why you hate them so much?

I think it's just my natural alpha male instincts to rid the gene pool of all people with inferior genetics.

I don't mind short girls (I actually prefer them).

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007

"punched him in the face" is another way of saying "poked him in the butt". didnt you get the memo?

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
Schneider ... there is no "official" named phobia for the fear of short people (or in your case, people shorter than you). There are some candidates out there though:

Shortophobia
Teratophobia - The official name for the fear of deformed people
RandyNewmanphobia

In "honor" of Schneiderguy I recommend the following for his fear of short(er) people:

Schneidershortoanthropophobia

Anthropophobia = fear of people

May 13, 2009
I'm 5'10". I really wish I was about 6'. I think 6' is the perfect height for athletic purposes. Not too big where you're clumsy and slow and not too small. 5'10" is as good as it gets. But hey at least I'm not 5'8". My wife is 5'8" and it's just not right when the woman is taller than the man.
Is 5'10" a manlet?

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
I'm 5'10". I really wish I was about 6'. I think 6' is the perfect height for athletic purposes. Not too big where you're clumsy and slow and not too small. 5'10" is as good as it gets. But hey at least I'm not 5'8". My wife is 5'8" and it's just not right when the woman is taller than the man.
Is 5'10" a manlet?

Yep, everything under (but not including) 6' = manlet :(

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
I wish I was under 6'.

It can be tough buying things when you're almost as tall as Michael Jordan.

That's why 6'1" is the perfect height, it's tall enough to avoid manlet territory but not too tall where it makes walking through doors a hazardous activity :thumbsup:

OVerLoRDI

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Is 5'10" a manlet?

My buffer zone for height with my last girlfriend was larger. Instead of 2 inches it was close to a foot. She was 5'2" and I am 6'1" :p

5'10" is perfectly okay. 5'7" is not really manlet I think, sure it is short for a guy, but not awkwardly so. There are plenty of asian chicks for them who are 5'2" or less...

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
I'm sure the rest of your body's attributes are just as perfect as your height too, right Mr. Internet Universe?

Mr. Lennon

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
If 5'!0" is considered manlet, then most of the male population must be manlets. I'm 6' and I feel like I tower over 95% of the people I come in contact with.

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
If 5'!0" is considered manlet, then most of the male population must be manlets. I'm 6' and I feel like I tower over 95% of the people I come in contact with.

Yep, manlets make up around 80% of the male population I'd guess. Non-manlets are the 20% of the men that are fucking 80% of the women :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.