Illigal alien halloween costumes

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Ronstang
Originally posted by: iFX
outfits are a broadside attack on illegal immigrants

That's sort of the point... it wouldn't be funny if the message simply read "alien".

Considering that illegal immigrants are a broadside attack on our entire country maybe they should just shut the fuck up.

I think the only true broadside attack here is that the green card is labeled "green card". Color blind people should be pissed off at the assumption that someone looking at the card might think it's something other than a card of the color green.

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000

That's sort of the point... it wouldn't be funny if the message simply read "alien".

Considering that illegal immigrants are a broadside attack on our entire country maybe they should just shut the fuck up.

Piss the fuck off, asshole. You didn't see me say I supported the costumes one way or another. The point was made to show those favoring the costumes wouldn't find them funny otherwise. You don't share that view, that's your business. Don't talk shit to me about it, I'm not wearing one. Go fuck yourself.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000

Piss the fuck off, asshole. You didn't see me say I supported the costumes one way or another. The point was made to show those favoring the costumes wouldn't find them funny otherwise. You don't share that view, that's your business. Don't talk shit to me about it, I'm not wearing one. Go fuck yourself.

?

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003

?

It looks like there was some reading fail somewhere in this conversation...

BW86

Lifer
Jul 20, 2004
Originally posted by: guyver01
If illegal aliens find being illegal disturbing, then they should legalize themselves, or gtfo.

problem solved..

/thread

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

Originally posted by: DrPizza
What an idiot! Doesn't he realize that this creates the opportunity for all the illegal immigrant kids to go door to door for free candy without having to invest even 1 cent into a costume?

Sounds like my neighborhood. They haul kids in by the van full...none speak enough English to even say, "Trick or treat," or "Thank you." Most don't wear any costumes...

edit: quote fail

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
LOL @ the article, especially the "immigrant rights activists". Some nerves.

If they really are for immigrant rights, then tell the ILLEGALS stop sneak in the US ILLEGALLY!!!!

<<---is a first generation LEGAL immigrant.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
The complaints were from legal immigrants. Maybe we should allow KKK outfits to be sold at Walmart, because, you know, "you can't attack peoples freedom". Or maybe, just maybe, it might be insensitive and cause even further division between ethnic groups.

Their illegaly entering the country, refusing to adapt to our language and culture, and demanding rights which they shouldn't have is furthering the division between our ethnic groups.

AND have the nerve to fly their home country flags in the US at various protests!!!! If they love their motherland so much, GTFO and go back to their homeland and they can fly the flags as much as they want to.

I want to see some Americans sneak in Mexico or any countries ILLEGALLY and then fly the US flag and DEMAND rights as a legal resident. :disgust:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Amazing.
Every time I speak out against illegal immigration I automatically get nailed as a racist.
Did the political winds of Anandtech suddently shift one night, or are all the closet illegal alien haters finally coming out?

reallyscrued

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2004
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Amazing.
Every time I speak out against illegal immigration I automatically get nailed as a racist.
Did the political winds of Anandtech suddently shift one night, or are all the closet illegal alien haters finally coming out?

It's your avatar. Legal or not.

eternalone

Golden Member
Sep 10, 2008
This is an extremely racist outfit has our society gotten that bad??? This is disgusting on all levels.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: eternalone
This is an extremely racist outfit wow has our society gotten that bad???

Periods and commas, they make America great.
Also, why is this racist?
What makes you think our society has "gotten that bad"?

Kalmah

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2003
This is an extremely racist outfit has our society gotten that bad??? This is disgusting on all levels.

Tell me, what race this is being racist towards?

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: Kalmah

Tell me, what race this is being racist towards?

It's pissing off a lot of Canadians.....duh.

or should I say "A"!?

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Originally posted by: txrandom
Nobody has a right to not be offended even citizens.

Except they arent citizens. They're illegals.

Screw them. Dont want to be offended? Go back to your own country. They have zero rights in my book.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Amazing.

Get outta my country you alien!

oh...wait.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
Originally posted by: BoomerD

What an idiot! Doesn't he realize that this creates the opportunity for all the illegal immigrant kids to go door to door for free candy without having to invest even 1 cent into a costume?

Sounds like my neighborhood. They haul kids in by the van full...none speak enough English to even say, "Trick or treat," or "Thank you." Most don't wear any costumes...

eat the candy, and wrap up rocks to give them.

KeithP

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2000
Originally posted by: goog40
Walmart sells these costumes? I would think they wouldn't want to offend a good portion of their employees/customers.

Maybe the packaging was only in English so they could not read what was going on? ;)

-KeithP

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
The complaints were from legal immigrants. Maybe we should allow KKK outfits to be sold at Walmart, because, you know, "you can't attack peoples freedom". Or maybe, just maybe, it might be insensitive and cause even further division between ethnic groups.

here's a fricken tissue for you.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: nkgreen
Originally posted by: BoomerD

eat the candy, and wrap up rocks to give them.
I'm not cool with abusing kiddies, BUT, any more little shits who dont thank me or at least say the obligatory phrase will be going hungry this year.

Little shits.

Fuck em. And fuck their useless parents. Assholes.