Illegals getting more hositle in the demands for amnetsy

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
You must be losing your sight and getting confused again old man. You sampled a few insults among numerous cogent replies, and wimped out of refuting any of them. Par for your course.

I've posted your normal schtick. Aren't you proud of your normal postings? Your 'cogent' replies honestly aren't much better, just a more dry lol material. I didn't reduce your posting quality to a joke, you did. Live with it my man...

lol. Get off my lawn!

I knew it, it was you...

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
I wish they would just grant amnesty and voting rights to 50 million illegals. Adn then those illegals will all vote to elect people who will run a trillion dollar monthly deficit to spend on handouts. And then the Federal reserve system and the whole hellpit of washington DC will finally consume itself in a raging inferno of hyperinflationary destruction. And then we can go back to sound money.

You don't have to wish, that is precisely their plan. Well, at least, the amnesty and the Open Borders, and well, for Dems, the handouts (ooohhh and all those votes that go along with it). And to remove any confusion, when I say "their plan", I mean Dem and Rep both.

Chuck

BUnit1701

May 1, 2013
You guys understand you're having a debate with someone who believes those sitting collecting unemployment for extended periods of time would actually require training to pick up garbage, right?

In short: You're either being trolled, or, debating with someone so amazing stupid they will never grasp the big/long term picture of why you don't want an Open Border. You are wasting your time debating with this person.

Chuck

Definitely the second. He has a sick and twisted world perspective.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Definitely the second. He has a sick and twisted world perspective.

I'm not 110% convinced. His posting quality sometimes mirrors other posters here, such as Dave...I'm not sure if he's just not someones troll account. Either way, other than entertainment purposes like I'm doing here, actually responding to debate is futile.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
I've posted your normal schtick. Aren't you proud of your normal postings? Your 'cogent' replies honestly aren't much better, just a more dry lol material. I didn't reduce your posting quality to a joke, you did. Live with it my man...

It's cool man whatever you gotta tell yourself, some people are just a little faint of heart and wimp out of debates because they're out of their league. We understand you're self-conscious about your lot in life being around dangerous mexicans and blacks.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
I'm not 110% convinced. His posting quality sometimes mirrors other posters here, such as Dave...I'm not sure if he's just not someones troll account. Either way, other than entertainment purposes like I'm doing here, actually responding to debate is futile.

It's that you can't, not that you won't. Hence all the white flag waving. Real men admit when they're intellectually defeated but it's cool cause like I said, some people are just self-conscious around smarter people. No worries, continue not to respond with anything substantive.

Last edited: