Illegal immigrants never have been eligible for government aid.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
very true, and most put way back more into the system than they take anyway......

misconceptions abound....

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Not to spoil the illegal immigrant lovefest around here but they do... do the crappy jobs no one else takes. Cheap hard labor is what kept the American economy going like it or not.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Hey if they don't pay taxes then we should not be giving them a freaking free ride ! It's not the goverments taxs dollars it's the working man and womans tax dollars they are throwing away on people who are here illegally ! Get it ILLEGALY ! As in they broke the freaking law to be here !

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey if they don't pay taxes then we should not be giving them a freaking free ride ! It's not the goverments taxs dollars it's the working man and womans tax dollars they are throwing away on people who are here illegally ! Get it ILLEGALY ! As in they broke the freaking law to be here
Interesting take on this. Are you saying that Illegal workers dont pay taxis? If this is true and it might be then the person that is paying them is guilty of a felony, in fact several felony's. I can see your point of view though, here is a Mexican that is working in a Beet field somewhere in Colorado and the employer runs over him with a truck we should never have to pay his hospital bill just throw him in the back of a truck and haul him back to Mexico save you some money.

Bleep

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Bleep
Hey if they don't pay taxes then we should not be giving them a freaking free ride ! It's not the goverments taxs dollars it's the working man and womans tax dollars they are throwing away on people who are here illegally ! Get it ILLEGALY ! As in they broke the freaking law to be here
Interesting take on this. Are you saying that Illegal workers dont pay taxis? If this is true and it might be then the person that is paying them is guilty of a felony, in fact several felony's. I can see your point of view though, here is a Mexican that is working in a Beet field somewhere in Colorado and the employer runs over him with a truck we should never have to pay his hospital bill just throw him in the back of a truck and haul him back to Mexico save you some money.

Bleep

Did you know that births of Hispanics outnumbered all other races combined in California last year?

Who pays for all the Natal care costs?

You realize you brought up an extreme example, right? In the case you offered I believe that the ACLU will sue that farmers fat ass if he doesn't take care of the illegal he ran over.

edit.. for horrible typing

Macro2

Diamond Member
May 20, 2000
RE:"Did you know that births of Hispanics outnumbered all other races combined in California last year?"

They took back California without a fight...as a matter of fact California paid for it! Not to mention the US taxpayer.

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Macro2
RE:"Did you know that births of Hispanics outnumbered all other races combined in California last year?"

They took back California without a fight...as a matter of fact California paid for it! Not to mention the US taxpayer.

lol. Another closet racist comes out.

Hispanic does not refer to only Mexicans. And it makes no mention to the number of legal or illegal Hispanics born.

Did you know that births of Caucasian people outnumbered all other races combined in the United States last year?

OMG! AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE! NO!!!O!O!O!O!O!O!!!!!!

And besides, who else is going to mow my lawn and pick up the trash cans?

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
I don't have a clue as far as numbers, but everyone here realizes, of course, that a large percentage (solely based on working with them for a couple of decades) pay taxes year-round but come tax time...collect nothing. Why, you ask. Because they have illegal papers to get the job in the first place. If they filed a tax return, they'd be 'found out'.

Try to imagine paying taxes all year long, but not filing a return to get your refund at the end of the year.

rufruf44

Platinum Member
May 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Gaard
I don't have a clue as far as numbers, but everyone here realizes, of course, that a large percentage (solely based on working with them for a couple of decades) pay taxes year-round but come tax time...collect nothing. Why, you ask. Because they have illegal papers to get the job in the first place. If they filed a tax return, they'd be 'found out'.

Try to imagine paying taxes all year long, but not filing a return to get your refund at the end of the year.

That might be true in the past, but IRS has began intensively marketing a program where even the illegals can use TIN instead of SS# (which most of illegal had a false one) to file tax. Most illegals do pay taxes. Their employers have to witheld that from their paycheck. But most illegals are also low income, which consume much more in social aids and government assistance, that whatever they contribute in taxes, just like low income resident & citizen.
And with the new IRS policy, a lot of these illegals can get most of their tax money back, which means their contribution level to the tax pool is reduced significantly.
California is the prime example for these, where the states foot the bill for illegal's children health care and other welfare related subject. It has put an extensive strain and part of why they've a horrendous deficit on the state budget. I think several years back Californian did vote to exclude illegal immigrants from getting any type of assistance and pass it with 70% approval rate or something, but the Hispanic group sued and has manage to tie & jammed it in the bureaucracy of the court.

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
And besides, who else is going to mow my lawn and pick up the trash cans?

white people, as long as you aren't too fricking cheap to pay them a liveable wage enough to survive without having to sleep with 19 other people in a 1BR apartment.