Illegal immigrant kills naturalized police officer

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
You gotta get with the spirit of the whole thing. Fuck those illegals, and fuck California for not fucking them! Fuck the Dreamers & all the people we ever let in as asylum seekers! Fuck the green card holders & the naturalized citizens if they didn't do it perfectly! Reach back decades to fuck them all! Fuck their wives & their American citizen rugrats, too! Fuck 'em all & fuck anybody who looks like them! Fuck the Libs & all the Enemies of the People!

Hail Trump, the Savior of the White Race! Feel the Freedom!

The scary thing is some people really believe that.

1546389981758.jpeg

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Enjoying watching a few of you bend over backwards to take the side of sanctuary laws and the illegal immigrant cop killer here.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Enjoying watching a few of you bend over backwards to take the side of sanctuary laws and the illegal immigrant cop killer here.

You would feel so much better if the cop had been killed by an American white boy wouldn't you?

By the way, the dry cleaners called. Your Klan robes are ready.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I know liberals love to generalize, but do you realize this thread is about one particular illegal immigrant, a person that was and still is a parasite to society, that killed a contributing American immigrant that came here legally and undoubtedly loved his country?
oh boohoo!!

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
do you realize this thread is about one particular illegal immigrant, a person that was and still is a parasite to society

thanks for proving my point.

everyone is sympathetic to officers killed in the line of duty, yet you attack everyone in this thread as if they aren't.

a coast to coast wall is a joke, we already have 654 miles of fencing of the 1,933 total miles. the rest is either river, barren desert or is privately owned and requires eminent domain legal battles resulting in Americans ending up on the other side of the wall or having their properties cut in half. tunnels are easy to dig as is climbing or launching drugs in remote areas. a wall isn't going to stop any bad people who want to come here to cause trouble and do harm from getting in this country.

you also seem to think that all illegals live in sanctuary cities yet there are very few crops being harvested or animals being butchered in sanctuary cities. sanctuary cities work, whether you disagree with them or not.

reality is the majority of illegal immigrants in this country came here legally and not on foot. they are productive tax paying and beneficial additions to our society and culture. i know that scares your white nationalist inner child, but that is literally what this nation was founded on, illegal immigrants.

back to ignore for you, i'll just have to bookmark the trump marketwatch thread to keep up with it.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
everyone is sympathetic to officers killed in the line of duty, yet you attack everyone in this thread as if they aren't.
There are a few who clearly aren’t or whose sympathies lie elsewhere

a coast to coast wall is a joke, we already have 654 miles of fencing of the 1,933 total miles. the rest is either river, barren desert or is privately owned and requires eminent domain legal battles resulting in Americans ending up on the other side of the wall or having their properties cut in half. tunnels are easy to dig as is climbing or launching drugs in remote areas. a wall isn't going to stop any bad people who want to come here to cause trouble and do harm from getting in this country.
A wall is not the answer but neither are open borders

you also seem to think that all illegals live in sanctuary cities yet there are very few crops being harvested or animals being butchered in sanctuary cities. sanctuary cities work, whether you disagree with them or not.
Those HOAs aren’t going to landscape themselves. Those hotel beds aren’t going to make themselves. That food isn’t going to prep itself. Those luxury apartments aren’t going to clean themselves. Illegal immigrants aren’t living in sanctuary cities and commuting to the fields. A good number are depressing wages for low income jobs. Illegal immigrants are great for white collar workers and the economy. They’re not so great for the lowest tier of blue collar workers.

reality is the majority of illegal immigrants in this country came here legally and not on foot. they are productive tax paying and beneficial additions to our society and culture.
Which immigrants are you referring to

i know that scares your white nationalist inner child, but that is literally what this nation was founded on, illegal immigrants.
It was certainly built by immigrants, not sure why you would think they were illegal

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Based on what I've read, the officer was a good dude, and was just doing his job, his death is tragic. I wouldn't make the leap to that being a direct consequence of the suspects citizen status, since citizens murder officers as well. Until I see objective information that shows a disproportionate percentage of illegals to naturalized / native citizens are killing LEO's, that's where I stand

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You would feel so much better if the cop had been killed by an American white boy wouldn't you?

By the way, the dry cleaners called. Your Klan robes are ready.

There it is, a leftie creating racism where there was none. The real racists manufacture the racism.

Reactions: Bitek

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
There it is, a leftie creating racism where there was none. The real racists manufacture the racism.

Your "da leftists are da weal wacists" shtick is getting very old and tired. Hint: very overt racists like the Proud Boys, Richard Spencer and the KKK all enthusiastically support Trump.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I see, we’re going with the “we’re all illegal immigrants” narrative. How far back do you want to pull that string?

I understand your point, but also his. It'd serve us well to remember how we got to where we are, to put our haughty attitude towards disparaging others aside and keep our eyes on the truth. The truth with which people like yourself do see, which is our extreme love/hate relationship with illegal aliens. As fski said, it's insane. Can't live this American dream without 'em.

Reactions: Starbuck1975

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I understand your point, but also his. It'd serve us well to remember how we got to where we are, to put our haughty attitude towards disparaging others aside and keep our eyes on the truth. The truth with which people like yourself do see, which is our extreme love/hate relationship with illegal aliens. As fski said, it's insane. Can't live this American dream without 'em.
We are a nation of immigrants, largely because this nation has never quenched its thirst for cheap, exploitable labor. The only thing that changes is the source. It started with slavery, shifted to the largely Catholic economic refugees of Europe and now shifted once again to Mexico and Central America.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
We are a nation of immigrants, largely because this nation has never quenched its thirst for cheap, exploitable labor. The only thing that changes is the source. It started with slavery, shifted to the largely Catholic economic refugees of Europe and now shifted once again to Mexico and Central America.

Yep, with political gains being the play all along. Even the decades leading up to prohibition involved painting the ebil immigrants as drunk degenerates.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Your "da leftists are da weal wacists" shtick is getting very old and tired. Hint: very overt racists like the Proud Boys, Richard Spencer and the KKK all enthusiastically support Trump.

You are the one not getting it. This "the left isn't racist, only the right is" shtick is getting old. I acknowledge that there are racists that come from the right, Nazis, KKK and such. They are fringe groups though. On the other hand, the left has embraced racism as their mainstream in many ways. Affirmative Action, BLM, etc., the left has created this anti-white mainstream hate. And lefties also create anti-minority racism where there was none. This story has nothing to do with skin color or race. But several of you have been happy to inject comments about that, creating racist hate where none existed before. To racists, everything is about race.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You are the one not getting it. This "the left isn't racist, only the right is" shtick is getting old. I acknowledge that there are racists that come from the right, Nazis, KKK and such. They are fringe groups though. On the other hand, the left has embraced racism as their mainstream in many ways. Affirmative Action, BLM, etc., the left has created this anti-white mainstream hate. And lefties also create anti-minority racism where there was none. This story has nothing to do with skin color or race. But several of you have been happy to inject comments about that, creating racist hate where none existed before. To racists, everything is about race.

Fear mongering and projectionist denial. I'm a white male living in a blue state, both city and rural areas, not once have I encountered this fairy tale anti-white racism in my adult life. The closest I've come is racial profiling by police one time.

This death is being used by you to attack illegal immigrants, nothing more. You don't sincerely give two shits.

here's a full list of officers in 2018. Enjoy, let's get some more threads going.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/us/officer-shooting-deaths-2018-trnd/index.html

You get shit due to your insincerity, just like the 9 year old girl who hung herself....you use her story to push your bullshit "leftists are ebil" nonsense with nothing but speculation

Reactions: Victorian Gray

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Fear mongering and projectionist denial. I'm a white male living in a blue state, both city and rural areas, not once have I encountered this fairy tale anti-white racism in my adult life. The closest I've come is racial profiling by police one time.

This death is being used by you to attack illegal immigrants, nothing more. You don't sincerely give two shits.

here's a full list of officers in 2018. Enjoy, let's get some more threads going.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/us/officer-shooting-deaths-2018-trnd/index.html

Yes, illegal immigrants shouldn't be here. Immigrants need to be vetted and come to our country legally. I don't care what religion, skin color, gender/sex, etc. any legal immigrant is. As we see here, sanctuary laws failed us. I do mourn the loss of this legal immigrant. He seems like EXACTLY the type of people we want to come to our country and add a piece of their culture to the mixing pot. Sadly he lost his life to an illegal immigrant that shouldn't have had a gun ,shouldn't have been here.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Yes, illegal immigrants shouldn't be here. Immigrants need to be vetted and come to our country legally. I don't care what religion, skin color, gender/sex, etc. any legal immigrant is. As we see here, sanctuary laws failed us. I do mourn the loss of this legal immigrant. He seems like EXACTLY the type of people we want to come to our country and add a piece of their culture to the mixing pot. Sadly he lost his life to an illegal immigrant that shouldn't have had a gun ,shouldn't have been here.

Bolded: That doesn't really matter and has nothing to do with the killing of this officer, since no evidence has been shown that illegal immigrants kill officers at a disproportionate percentage compared to native/naturalized citizens. This is all about your feels, and it's saddening that you will use the situation to push your anti-immigrant agenda, when the reality is our economy is intertwined with the availability of illegal immigrants. If you doubt this, go work in a field for a few days for the same pay as an illegal immigrant.

So you can debate what should or shouldn't be if you want. I'll stick with reality. Officers are killed by guns, by people, and it sucks.

Reactions: Bitek