Illegal Alien Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'll see yours and raise you one rape:

Citizen Convicted of Rape While on Probation for Rape Released by Non-sanctuary State

More non-sanctuary state madness. A former Missouri restaurant manager who raped a woman a month into his probation for previously raping an underage employee has once again been sentenced to probation. If only we had kept his ancestors out of the country.
https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...th-into-probation-for-previous-rape/925533437

That guy is the right color, though, and Slow is unconcerned.

Mentioning that most rapists in this country are white, god-fearing, christians doesn't help OP's tired tactic of dehumanizing "the others" in order to pave the way for his army of goose-stepping fascists.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
We can't have them illegals raping our American doggos! Send them back to Mexico and let them rape the chihuahuas down there!

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
You could ban all white people from the country and stop white crime too. Or, hell, let's get rid of all people and there won't be any more crime. Scratch that, it's much easier to just get rid of laws altogether.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Mar 11, 2004
You could ban all white people from the country and stop white crime too. Or, hell, let's get rid of all people and there won't be any more crime. Scratch that, it's much easier to just get rid of laws altogether.

I think you've just figured out Republicans plans. "How can I commit a crime if there's no law?"

wirelessenabled

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Citizen Convicted of Rape While on Probation for Rape Released by Non-sanctuary State

More non-sanctuary state madness. A former Missouri restaurant manager who raped a woman a month into his probation for previously raping an underage employee has once again been sentenced to probation. If only we had kept his ancestors out of the country.
https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...th-into-probation-for-previous-rape/925533437

I'm ok with locking this guy up for life or doing away with him altogether.

What do you think should be done with the guy in the OP? Probably full citizenship with full social benefits?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

That needs its own thread!!!!

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I'm ok with locking this guy up for life or doing away with him altogether.

What do you think should be done with the guy in the OP? Probably full citizenship with full social benefits?

I know I never said anything about granting him citizenship with or without any other benefits. YOU'RE the one who said his release was due to him being in a sanctuary state, which I showed was certainly not a result limited to sanctuary states. YOU'RE the one who said that the wall would keep these kinds of things from happening. I showed that it happens wall or not. Please do not put words in my mouth or suggest what remedies I would offer. You can't even provide factual bases for your own words.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I agree. This guy was on probation and then assaulted again. I think that's discussion worthy. You of course only see demographics.

Yes your opinions on this case and posting of it have nothing to do with demographics whatsoever...

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
I believe this thread is about dogs

I'll get us back to dogs... Here's an immigrant Mexican harassing an immigrant Scottish-Siamese and trespassing while doing so! After a few words the Mexican went around peeing on everything instead of testing the sharp weaponry of the fearsome Scots-Siam.

Attachments

• DSC04453.JPG
    DSC04453.JPG
    840.3 KB · Views: 10