"I'll call you back" said by a girl is the most unreliable phrase ever!

keystroker

May 19, 2001
I hate it. I never wait for a girl to call me because they never call back. Is you call carried to the recycle bin in their head when they say they are going to call you back? Is it to tease the male mind? Unless the girl is OBsessed with you, you have tons of drugs, or money she wont call. I know I'm not in the dark here. Does anyone have a reasonable explanation.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Every woman has an E & I factor (Evil and Insane).

The trick is finding one with a low E & I factor...VERY hard to do.

AznMaverick

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2001
i've been called back too, and if they say they are going to call back and don't, i never try bothering to call her back anyway. her loss, not mine. :)

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
just don't worry about it and go have fun.
if she calls, she calls if she doesn't then she doesn't.

why get bent over backwards about it ?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
i dunno, i get called back most of the time. i can't really complain when they don't, since i'm probably guilty of the same crime often.

keystroker

May 19, 2001
girl at work I like but very busy person. She told me today "hay me and my friend are going to the movies and I want you to come." "let me see"

i called her 1st time after work she says "i'll call you back" 3:30

2nd time just now she clicked me no voicemail just click.

Also my ex-gf and I were supposed to do some stupid crap that we made plans for on saturday. I didn't really want to do it. I'm sorta glad she didn't call back.

NorthRiver

Golden Member
May 6, 2002
I had a girl tell me never to call her again, so I didn't. Saw her like 5 years later, and she said why didn't you call me back
rolleye.gif

Her loss! Funny thing, she was pissed that I didn't call her back. haha

keystroker

May 19, 2001
its funny how one day you can be hot shat the next you sitting on your ass ranting on anandtech.

Ime

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
Originally posted by: keystroker
I hate it. I never wait for a girl to call me because they never call back. Is you call carried to the recycle bin in their head when they say they are going to call you back? Is it to tease the male mind? Unless the girl is OBsessed with you, you have tons of drugs, or money she wont call. I know I'm not in the dark here. Does anyone have a reasonable explanation.

Yeah, the more you obssess over it, the more chicks don't call you back.

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
*Cough* Lost of interest, found someone else and if they do decide to call after a few weeks it would be to arkward. Who Knows?