iHate the proliferation of the iPod culture

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Don't you? Everywhere you look, it's iThis or iThat. Enough already yeah?

We even have iATOT :confused:, come on now, iKnow it's catchy and all but enough is enough. I'm iRate that every corners I turn, iSee more and more of the iApple phenomenon. iThink that we should alienate the subculture that's brought on to us by the iMacs, iPods.

iSuggest that we should start an anti-iApple movement, start with you and iBoycott these outlets that uses the terms or products. Ok, iGo now.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
0/i10

It's like bitching about current fashions. Go ahead and do it... but you'll get further in a rocking chair.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Wrong, the ipod is the best deal for mp3 players out there, atl east for me. It had the best combo of
1. Form
2. Functionality
3. Accessories
4. Price

Other mp3 players may have some of these, but the ipod has the best combination of all of them.

bucwylde23

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Mo0o
Wrong, the ipod is the best deal for mp3 players out there, atl east for me. It had the best combo of
1. Form
2. Functionality
3. Accessories
4. Price

Other mp3 players may have some of these, but the ipod has the best combination of all of them.

I really don't think he's talking about the iPod in comparison with other players.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: chrisg22
1. Form
2. Functionality
3. Accessories
4. Price

I really don't think he's talking about the iPod in comparison with other players.
*shrug*, i got the impression he's against anyone that uses apple products, even if they're the best deal out there

Toasthead

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Originally posted by: SSSnail
Don't you? Everywhere you look, it's iThis or iThat. Enough already yeah?

We even have iATOT :confused:, come on now, iKnow it's catchy and all but enough is enough. I'm iRate that every corners I turn, iSee more and more of the iApple phenomenon. iThink that we should alienate the subculture that's brought on to us by the iMacs, iPods.

iSuggest that we should start an anti-iApple movement, start with you and iBoycott these outlets that uses the terms or products. Ok, iGo now.

you went to WOOT today, didnt you?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
1. Form
2. Functionality
3. Accessories
4. Price

Price? How so?

puffff

Platinum Member
Jun 25, 2004
iLove all these iProducts. iThink they're cool. iEnjoy seeing all these iApple devices, and choosing to name everything starting with the letter 'i' was a great iDea. iPropose we i-ify the OP; from now on, he shall only be referred to as iSSSnail.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Originally posted by: puffff
iLove all these iProducts. iThink they're cool. iEnjoy seeing all these iApple devices, and choosing to name everything starting with the letter 'i' was a great iDea. iPropose we i-ify the OP; from now on, he shall only be referred to as iSSSnail.

iThink you fit the profile, and if anything were to be i-ify, you my friend should become iPuffff. I'm just waiting for your friend iGive to show up too, or is that not how you roll?

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
1. Form
2. Functionality
3. Accessories
4. Price

Price? How so?

Also functionality. The sansa has an FM tuner and micro-SD slot. Ipod at least should have an FM tuner.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: thepd7
1. Form
2. Functionality
3. Accessories
4. Price

Price? How so?

Also functionality. The sansa has an FM tuner and micro-SD slot. Ipod at least should have an FM tuner.
*shrug*, i really like the clickwheel on the ipod, it's a really intuitive design for me.

RadiclDreamer

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
The only thing that bothers me about it is the rip off marketing material burger king made. Look at their fries they say frypod on them

glutenberg

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2004
Do you also hate the proliferation of e-commerce and e-mail all the while people selling things on ebay and using e-trade?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
1. Form
2. Functionality
3. Accessories
4. Price

Price? How so?

*shrug*, i really like the clickwheel on the ipod, it's a really intuitive design for me.

I don't contest that it has a good interface, I just can't agree that it's price is appealing :p
I wouldn't have one if I hadn't gotten a hot deal (and been able to load different firmware).

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
1. Form
2. Functionality
3. Accessories
4. Price

Price? How so?

I don't contest that it has a good interface, I just can't agree that it's price is appealing :p
I wouldn't have one if I hadn't gotten a hot deal (and been able to load different firmware).
do you use rockbox? is that significantly better than apple's original firmware?

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
There have been many before it.

iPodXP
iPodSE
iPod Millenium Edition
iPod ad infinitum