IGN's PS3 vs Xbox360 vs Wii Part 2

SneakyStuff

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2004
I'm glad there is an "Action" and "Action/Adventure" category rofl.

edit: MGS4 had both!!! Why is it only in "Action"!?

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
The people at IGN are clearly delusional. Everybody knows there are no games on PS3 (even though most games are available on both 360 and PS3), online sucks (even though it's free and works well for most people), and it's too expensive (never mind it doubles as one of the best BR player on the market). Yeah I'm sure if gametrailers did the comparison, 360 would win by a landslide.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
These are the same idiots that gave GTA4 a perfect 10. I'm sorry, no game deserves a 10. Shit, Saints Row 2 is MUCH more fun and playable and got 8.2, the only game in history that should ever get a 10 is Halflife (the first one) and that is a 10 year old PC game. Nothing, IMO, has beat that. I bet Sony is paying IGN off or IGN is probably secretly owned by some Sony affiliate. :)

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
I own both a PS3 and a 360 and owned a Wii for about a year before I sold it. For my taste in games, I'd probably have to agree that the PS3 wins. I'm probably slightly off from the norm, because I also have a gaming PC that I can play just about every good 360 exclusive on, once it is inevitably released for PC.

ric1287

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Baked
The people at IGN are clearly delusional. Everybody knows there are no games on PS3 (even though most games are available on both 360 and PS3), online sucks (even though it's free and works well for most people), and it's too expensive (never mind it doubles as one of the best BR player on the market). Yeah I'm sure if gametrailers did the comparison, 360 would win by a landslide.

-There are versions of games for both systems, and the 360 wins because of live
-HOME is garbage, sony's entire online system is garbage (when compared to 360, but I guess if you compare it to Wii or Dreamcast its super-awesome)
-if only they could take out all the PS3 aspect of it, itd be a sweet $150 BR player.

shingletingle

Jun 30, 2007
Originally posted by: Oyeve
These are the same idiots that gave GTA4 a perfect 10. I'm sorry, no game deserves a 10. Shit, Saints Row 2 is MUCH more fun and playable and got 8.2, the only game in history that should ever get a 10 is Halflife (the first one) and that is a 10 year old PC game. Nothing, IMO, has beat that. I bet Sony is paying IGN off or IGN is probably secretly owned by some Sony affiliate. :)

Ummm.....

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
PS3 is the best console from a technical and value standpoint but it seriously risks loosing those, especially as stand alone BD players drop below $200. The store is the weakest link in my opinion. Sony is sitting on the same gold mine as Microsoft's XBL Marketplace and Wii's Wiiware/Virtual Console but they just keep neglecting the PSN Store, especially on the NA and European sides. What is there is mostly overpriced shovelware. Where are all the PS1 games and arcade/console classics we were promised?