If Zim Hosein died in a natural disaster....

andy2812

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
Would anyone care since he spends all his time here trying to flame others? I mean how else would he have over 30k posts.

I simply asked how others would feel about me posting a tsunami joke since I knew it was a sensitive subject. If you took the time to read all the replys you'll see that I didn't post the joke since many seemed to object so I don't know why you felt the need to personally attack me in a new thread. I have no control over what others post. To personally attack me because I have a conscience shows how truly sad a life you have.

I'm sure this thread will be locked since there really is no need for a third post on this subject, but then again there was no need for the second thread since I never posted the joke.

The real question is: If the great AnandTech Moderator banned andy2812 for two weeks, would anyone care?

Mod

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004

...Zimmy is usually just having some fun. I would be :( ....depsite the fact that he doesnt want me to be leet. :(

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: andy2812
Would anyone care since he spends all his time here trying to flame others? I mean how else would he have over 30k posts.

I simply asked how others would feel about me posting a tsunami joke since I knew it was a sensitive subject. If you took the time to read all the replys you'll see that I didn't post the joke since many seemed to object so I don't know why you felt the need to personally attack me in a new thread. I have no control over what others post. To personally attack me because I have a conscience shows how truly sad a life you have.

I'm sure this thread will be locked since there really is no need for a third post on this subject, but then again there was no need for the second thread since I never posted the joke.

I like zim

I like warcrow

I have no idea who you are

:beer: :D :beer:

pancho619

Platinum Member
Feb 4, 2000
Wow, it took you a whole day to come up with this come back to his thread yesterday? :roll:

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004

The real question is: If the great AnandTech Moderator banned andy2812 for two weeks, would anyone care?

Mod

Banned who? ;) :p

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
the funny thing is other people actually posted jokes in the thread but you were the one who got flamed. sorry about your luck n00b.

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003

Mod

:laugh: BAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAA PWN3D :laugh:

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001

Mod

:(

gutharius

Golden Member
May 26, 2004

Mod

Well, never noticed him in the first place. Don't think I would miss him...