If you're into KPOP, FinKL, or SES

mundania

Jun 17, 2000
FinKLSES.com

KPOP information is hard to find on the Internet, especially when everything is in korean, but this is a good springboard into this genre of music. I'm pretty sure many of you people won't like it, but maybe some of you will. KPOP is quite diverse, in that there's rap/semi-hip-hop, r&b-ish, pop. Yet, it's quite different. I can't explain it (but maybe someone else can), but the music is also distinctly koreanized. The way the entertainers are portrayed (and abused), is quite different than American entertainers. It's very fast-paced over there. You need to be constantly performing, otherwise the audience will forget you, because the music industry is flooded with teeny-bopper groups and solo artists. And you thought Britney Spears/BSB/NSync/chrstina Aguilera is bad. In KPOP, it's worse. I can't say I made the website, because I didn't. One of the ops at #FinKLSES on EFNet made it (his efforts is duly appreciated!).

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

<< If you're into KPOP, FinKL, or SES >>

What kind of weird pR0n is that?

Rakkis

Apr 24, 2000
I was a regular in #finklses about a year ago. I'm glad the site finally has some content up :)

Makes it a lot easier to keep up with KPOP

oh.. btw dannylove can have jlh. i <heart> SHOO (from SES)