If youre a psychopath, you like your coffee black

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
A psychopath sounds kind of rude. But I really can’t imagine my life without coffee. My day cannot start without a cup of black with one spoon of sugar.
Pay attention Bob, black, no cream, no sugar, is what this is about.

Reactions: highland145

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
oh i see I'm one spoon away from being called a psycho :sweatsmile:
Just remember- if you were a pychopath they have meds for that. And a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...

yondu-mary-poppins-yall.gif

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
So does the psychopathishness fade if you stop drinking black coffee? Asking for a friend who drank black coffee this morning and is waiting for the murderous rage to fade

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
So does the psychopathishness fade if you stop drinking black coffee? Asking for a friend who drank black coffee this morning and is waiting for the murderous rage to fade
Correlation ≠ causation. You can drink all the black coffee you want and be absolutely fine. OTOH, you can drink no coffee and want to choke the shit out of several people throughout the day. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see the real cause of psychopathy.

Reactions: highland145

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
I'm drinking a black coffee right now. Dark roast too. I want my coffee to be as black as the soul of my enemies.

blehhhh dark roast destroys any trace of flavor!

light roast served black is my favorite

some of those things can be a real flavor bomb - ethiopian beans often give coffee that tastes like berries, and it's delicious

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
blehhhh dark roast destroys any trace of flavor!

light roast served black is my favorite

some of those things can be a real flavor bomb - ethiopian beans often give coffee that tastes like berries, and it's delicious
Oh man and the Ethiopians take coffee very seriously. The best two cups of coffee I've ever had were from their ceremonies. Just absolutely fantastic flavor

Reactions: brianmanahan