If your where suddenly elected president what would do?

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
However you want to put it. Bush is abuducted by aliens. In some confusion your elected president for the next 4 years. What would you do?

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Tabb
However you want to put it. Bush is abuducted by aliens. In some confusion your elected president for the next 4 years. What would you do?

I'd place an immediate ban on idiots asking questions like "If your where suddenly elected president what would do?"

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: BOBDN

I'd place an immediate ban on idiots asking questions like "If your where suddenly elected president what would do?"

Thank god your not president. Care to explain how its stupid? I would like several sources cited, since your so smart BOBDN :D You've got all the situations to are problems solved. How about you share them or is this post too stupid?

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Free playboy subscriptions for every person for every year that I am in office.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

Thank god your not president. Care to explain how its stupid? I would like several sources cited, since your so smart BOBDN :D You've got all the situations to are problems solved. How about you share them or is this post too stupid?

I'll give you one way to fix things. Bush could have used it but it's too late now.

Don't f**k things up in the first place.

You know, like the doctors say, "first do no harm."

And yes, this your thread is too stupid.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002

I'll give you one way to fix things. Bush could have used it but it's too late now.

So easy to critizize everyone BOBDN, yet rarely you offer a single alternative and put insults instead? I guess you dont have any leadership ablities do you?

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

So easy to critizize everyone BOBDN, yet rarely you offer a single alternative and put insults instead? I guess you dont have any leadership ablities do you?

And just what do you consider leadership ability? Posting inane hypothetical subjects?

Here's the reason I'm so critical of your thread. We have more than enough genuine problems to address with that imbecile you support in the White House without participating in your little "what if" party.

And besides, you aren't fooling anyone.
The only reason you're posting this nonsense is so you can use it in your future posts to defend Bush.

***I can just see it now***

{the following quote simulated for effect} :)

"I posted a thread asking people what they'd do if they were president and no one could give ANY answers."

Boo f'ing hoo.

You're as transparent as Saran Wrap.

Worry about the problems we're really facing, not your "what if" BS. No one here is going to solve the world's problems but I'd wager just about anyone here would have been bright enough to keep us out of the complete F'ing mess Bush has us in. What a cluster F**K. And to think you actually defend that idiot. Bush's only leadership skill is his ability to be duped by the radical right wing madmen in his administration and then dupe you morons as he leads us all into unnecessary, irresponsible quagmires we'll never escape from.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002

And just what do you consider leadership ability? Posting inane hypothetical subjects?

Here's the reason I'm so critical of your thread. We have more than enough genuine problems to address with that imbecile you support in the White House without participating in your little "what if" party.

The only reason you're posting this nonsense is so you can use it in your future posts to defend Bush.

"I posted a thread asking people what they'd do if they were president and no one could give ANY answers."

Boo f'ing hoo.

Worry about the problems we're really facing, not your "what if" BS. No one here is going to solve the world's problems but I'd wager just about anyone here would have been bright enough to keep us out of the complete F'ing mess Bush has us in. What a cluster F**K. And to think you actually defend that idiot. Bush's only leadership skill is his ability to be duped by the radical right wing madmen in his administration and then dupe you morons as he leads us all into unnecessary, irresponsible quagmires we'll never escape from.

You seem to be doing ALOT to fix the problems we are having :p Posting on Political Forums? Like thats really going to make a difference bobdn? Your cant help the current situation if you dont provide alternatives.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

Boo f'ing hoo.

You seem to be doing ALOT to fix the problems we are having :p Posting on Political Forums? Like thats really going to make a difference bobdn? Your cant help the current situation if you dont provide alternatives.

I'm here just like you're here. I'm making the same difference you're making. Well, that's not entirely true. At least I have the common sense not to defend Bush.

And you aren't providing any alterantives either. Other than making excuses (you YABA) for Bush.

And why didn't you quote my entire post? What's wrong? The part about you using this thread to defend Bush in your future posts hit a nerve? ;)

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Heads would roll!

Me: Madonna!
Madonna: Yes, Mr President.
Me: Call Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, and Rice into my office.
Madonna: Yes sir!
They all arive
Me: Yeeeaaa, I'm going to need you to come into the office Saturday. Yeaaa. If you could clean out your desks and not show up on Monday that'd be greeeat. Ok, good, yeeeeaaa.

;)

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Pay Osama to carry out another terrorist attack and then decalre martial law. Then I would bring back the guillotine with ashcroft as an example. Once I've secured my position as de facto dictator, I will live a life of opulence. A personal harem would be a nice start.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Resign.

Yeah... right. Make me do all the dirty work... as ususal..:) Well, I'll have none of it. I'll resign first and then RoboCad the speaker for the Republican House will become president... so there!:D

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Go beg and plead to all the people we called irrelevent and insulted and ask them to send troops and money to Iraq, under the complete control of the US of course, and then make inane statements that reflect my machismo like "keep bringing 'em on"... Of wait, what would I do? Never mind.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: sandorski
Heads would roll!

Me: Madonna!
Madonna: Yes, Mr President.
Me: Call Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, and Rice into my office.
Madonna: Yes sir!
They all arive
Me: Yeeeaaa, I'm going to need you to come into the office Saturday. Yeaaa. If you could clean out your desks and not show up on Monday that'd be greeeat. Ok, good, yeeeeaaa.

;)

Heh....

Office Space?
:D

naddicott

Jul 3, 2002
Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do man ... two chicks at the same time, man.
All your answers can be found from watching Office Space. Substitute "suddenly elected president" for "had a million dollars". :p

Seriously, I would veto every bill Congress sent me until they sent along an approval of the Kyoto treaty. Then I would learn the difference between the words "were" and "where" before doing anything dangerous!

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Blame everything wrong in the world on my predecessor, terrorists, lazy welfare recipients (except agribusiness and petrochemical), non-
Christians, Democrats, liberals in general . . .

and then announce to the nation . . . damn the last guy must have been a troll if you voted for me!