if your cell phone battery dies fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkManX

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
your phone may be bugged! pretty funny video.. im still confused about how this whole phone bugging thing works, is it basically apps u can load on smartphones that will transmit the stuff back to you?

video

JDub02

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2002
or you may just have a motorola ... or any sprint phone with "direct connect". direct connect kills the battery on my work phone and i never even use the service.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Originally posted by: JDub02
or you may just have a motorola ... or any sprint phone with "direct connect". direct connect kills the battery on my work phone and i never even use the service.

mine too, if you use it at all you have to charge it every day. Even if you don't you have to charge it every other

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

The OEM KRZR batteries on four different phones that I know of were toast within a year. My $5 ebay replacement battery has outlasted the original by six months now.

zerocool1

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
femaven.blogspot.com
Originally posted by: nakedfrog

The OEM KRZR batteries on four different phones that I know of were toast within a year. My $5 ebay replacement battery has outlasted the original by six months now.

that's because the krzr is a piece of crap.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: zerocool1
Originally posted by: nakedfrog

that's because the krzr is a piece of crap.

If you say so :shrug;
I've had it for 2.5 years.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
I got my motorola rizr almost 2 years ago and the battery is still going strong.

I charge it once a week (basically whenever I charge my ipod).

Status
Not open for further replies.