If your CD's get stolen...are your MP3s still legally yours that you ripped from them?

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001
Kinda dumb question i guess...

From you, Dug? Nevar! :p

:eek:

i suspect in australia currently the law hasn't actually progressed to the stage where you can rip CD's and put tracks on your mp3 player legally(although there's no way anyone would actually bother prosecuting you)

:Q

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: dug777

i suspect in australia currently the law hasn't actually progressed to the stage where you can rip CD's and put tracks on your mp3 player legally(although there's no way anyone would actually bother prosecuting you)

Was this a hypothetical question anyway, or did a kangaroo run off with your CD's? :laugh:

:D

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: dug777

Was this a hypothetical question anyway, or did a kangaroo run off with your CD's? :laugh:

:D

;) hypothetical (i haven't seen a roo in weeks as i've not been out of perth for a while :eek:)