If you work Fast Food don't tell people to turn down their stereo

Rip the Jacker

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
I hate people who have their volume all the way up in a crowded train (Metro). Bumping their head thinking everyone will dig that music, rubbing it in everyone's face.. especially if its some mainstream junk ass hip hop.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Rip the Jacker
I hate people who have their volume all the way up in a crowded train (Metro). Bumping their head thinking everyone will dig that music, rubbing it in everyone's face.. especially if its some mainstream junk ass hip hop.

Any kind of loud music is annoying. It's common courtesy to keep your music, conversation, kids, whatever at a level where you aren't disturbing others.

Oct 25, 2006

Well, its sometimes hard to notice. I usually have my volume about a quarter to a third of the way because I want to be respectful to other people, and people can sometimes still hear my music. Its really weird...

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I'm sure the idiot would have also tried to assault them if they messed his order up.....because his freaking music was too loud. Moron.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
Any kind of loud music is annoying. It's common courtesy to keep your music, conversation, kids, whatever at a level where you aren't disturbing others.
It sure wasn't common when I lived in the dorms on campus, or even in the campus apartments (upperclassmen). We have freedom in this country! Freedom to do whatever the hell we want!

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Jeff7
It sure wasn't common when I lived in the dorms on campus, or even in the campus apartments (upperclassmen). We have freedom in this country! Freedom to do whatever the hell we want!
Including the freedom to choose to be civil to each other.

ChaoZ

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: tenshodo13

Well, its sometimes hard to notice. I usually have my volume about a quarter to a third of the way because I want to be respectful to other people, and people can sometimes still hear my music. Its really weird...

Cheap earphones.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Including the freedom to choose to be civil to each other.
Hey, I don't like to be spoken to like that.

*Interw3b punch!*

Freedom!

;)

Oct 25, 2006
Originally posted by: ChaoZ
Originally posted by: tenshodo13

Cheap earphones.

I guess. I don't even know why I use Ipod earphones for a Non Ipod mp3. They suck. I want my Sony Headphones again. They rock.