If you woke up the next morning as the opposite sex

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Well, I could finally find out what the wifes fascination with that big plastic battery operated thing under the bed is.......

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Stay in bed.

ALLLLL DAY! ;)

I'd want to see what this "Multiple Orgasm" thing I've heard so much about is REALLY like!

HOWITIS

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2001
even if i was a woman, i couldn't have sex with a man. whats with some of you saying you would be hookers/loose? you saying having a vagina is the only thing keeping you from banging guys? a doc can fix you up.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: HOWITIS
even if i was a woman, i couldn't have sex with a man. whats with some of you saying you would be hookers/loose? you saying having a vagina is the only thing keeping you from banging guys? a doc can fix you up.

Paypal me the money, I'll get right to it

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Shockwave
Originally posted by: HOWITIS

Paypal me the money, I'll get right to it

:Q

Bigblades

Mar 17, 2004
If I turned into a woman...

I'd probably cry, get mad randomly for no reason, suddenly only be attracted to guys who aren't you....

I'd also go dance now and then for no reason, probably to tease longing guys with my hot bod.

Ketteringo

Banned
Feb 2, 2002
So...

#1 look at myself in a mirror for ~4 hours
#2 attempt to wank and fail miserably (female anatomy = ???)
#3 look at myself in a mirror for 4 more hours
#4 attempt to wank some more, and prolly fail again
#5 girls locker room/shower and just watch, possible try to wank
#6 lesbian bar and actually make out with chicks, see if they will wank me
#7 look at myself in a mirror for 4 more house
#8 wake the he!! up because there aint a chance in the world this is going to happen, except in my dreams :p

CFster

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
Does this mean I wake up with a female brain also?

Well then, I guess I would have little interest in sex (now that I'm married), and just generally be irritable and confusing as hell.