If you woke up the next morning as the opposite sex

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
All the "locker room" responses are wrong. He just said you'd wake up as the opposite sex. Not that you'd LOOK like the opposite sex. Hence, you'd still look the same, but instead of a wenis you'd have a puddy. I'd probably go have a sex change (to be male again)

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
Originally posted by: TallBill
All the "locker room" responses are wrong. He just said you'd wake up as the opposite sex. Not that you'd LOOK like the opposite sex. Hence, you'd still look the same, but instead of a wenis you'd have a puddy. I'd probably go have a sex change (to be male again)

Why did you have to take all the fun out of it ?

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
jumping jacks naked in front of a mirror... I figure that'll keep me occupied for a good 3-4 days. Then I'd hit the gym. :D

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: amdfanboy
Originally posted by: TallBill

Why did you have to take all the fun out of it ?

I'm the ruiner. Either way, its true unless we get a reclarification of rules.

Dec 28, 2001
First thing is I'd wonder what the hell happened.

After that, I suppose I'd go to the mirror to see if I was a hot chick or not - then if I was, then I'd be a huge tease and try mooch free things off of people as much as I can, and then see what happens from there . . ..

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Call up every guy I've ever been involved with and scare the bejesus out of them.