If you were secret santa to a Trump administration member what would you get them for Christmas?

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I'll start it off. Who would the person be and what would you get them for Christmas? I'd choose Rex Tillerson and I'd get him a one way plane ticket home.:D

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'd give Ajit Pai a crappy internet connection with all his favorite services blocked unless he pays more, because he should have to live with the consequences of his decisions.

Reactions: sandorski

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
Full-blown AIDS with a side of stomach cancer.

Or nothing. I wouldn't waste my money on them; any "insulting" gift you could buy would be laughed off as they wipe the tears of laughter away with a wad of cash.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Full-blown AIDS with a side of stomach cancer.

Or nothing. I wouldn't waste my money on them; any "insulting" gift you could buy would be laughed off as they wipe the tears of laughter away with a wad of cash.
What if you could pay for those gifts with Monopoly money? Have any of you every really considered the brilliance of that game?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
For Trump court ordered lifetime intravenously administered truth serum and wearing Barak Obama's Nobel Peace Prize Medal

For Trump Jr. a deal from Mueller to have Jr. beg his dad to confess to high crimes in order to keep him (Jr.) from going to jail.

For Sessions a two week course on how to be a real man with a spine and reconstructive surgery on his Mickey Mouse ears.

For Manafort a fake prison escape plan, a stern tweet from Trump, a ten foot length of mountain climbing rope and a stool.

For Roy Moore an original Roy Roger chrome plated six shooter cap gun w/ Dale Evans designed chastity belt, no key supplied.

For Jared Kushner intervention sessions with Robert Mueller and a bare four wall suite w/shit bucket at ADX Florence Penitentiary.

For Robert Mueller Trump to award and present the Presidential Medal of Freedom and Congressional Gold Medal to him.

For Ivanka Trump a free divorce settlement package courtesy of Gloria Allred and a Johnny Wadd signature model dildo.

For Melania Trump a 10 week course on how to appear and behave like a normal human being and not like Rose's Manny Quinn.

For Bannon a six month confinement in an oven at Auschwitz-Berkinau Memorial, no visitation rights.

For Flynn a pat on his back from his son for a job well done and an autographed photo of Robert Mueller and his team.

Reactions: Puffnstuff

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
I'd give Ajit Pai a crappy internet connection with all his favorite services blocked unless he pays more, because he should have to live with the consequences of his decisions.

I think I hate him more than even Trump. The sack of shit is going to get a salaried position with an ISP within days of leaving the FCC. That this is corrupt is beyond dispute, I believe it to be treasonous. It is going to harm 100s of millions of Americans in exchange for a sack of gold for himself (and a brinks truck full of gold for ISPs).

Republican voters, what in the fuck are you voting for? Is trash talk about brown people all it takes for your vote? You don't care about your own self-interest or your children's at all? I am completely baffled.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch33zw1z