if you want a job in the Trump administration, here you go

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Is there an opening for someone to go around to colleges and kick the shit out of anyone crying and coloring instead of learning and working at the change they want to see in the world? I'd be good at that and will do it cheap because it sounds like job satisfaction would be very high.

Dec 10, 2005
Is there an opening for someone to go around to colleges and kick the shit out of anyone crying and coloring instead of learning and working at the change they want to see in the world? I'd be good at that and will do it cheap because it sounds like job satisfaction would be very high.
Kick the shit out of people? That sounds very persuasive :rolleyes:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

you're an idiot. you'd rightfully be mad if anyone went around kicking the shit out of someone because of their political views were voting for Trump, but yet you want to go kick the shit out of people for expressing an opposing view.

you'd make a good brown shirt. fascist.