If you think about it...

Philippine Mango

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2004
If you think about it, wouldn't being gay be considered a mental disability? I know our society doesn't want to think of themselves or people in the society think of themselves as having a disability but in actuality don't they? Because what it does is prevent mating with the correct sex, therfore preventing reproduction. It's like being born with out balls, it's either thier not there or they are being used what they're not intended for. I'm not agianst gays in anyway, I dont feel hate when I think about them but I have thought about this and wondered if it would technically be considered a disability. I am posting because I want YOUR input on the matter since I assume this is a place with edumacated ppl.

Gibson486

Lifer
Aug 9, 2000
you know, last night I had the weirdest dream....

Jason from Friday the 13th was trying to kill us so everyone hid in this all beat down gas station. All of a sudden, we are all trying to save James Earl Jones from being stabbed....We succeed and we start stabbing jason will everything we could find....Then it flashes to another dream, I am spider man and my g/f is that Liz chick from Roswell...dam...

Zanix

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2003
Look up heterosexism, then remember to question everything told to you under the guise of being "natural"

new2AMD

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
why would you think about this? Why would you want anyones opinion on it? What would you do if it were true? Why dont you forget your password.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
it doesn't really prevent mating.

I might chose to not have sex with women, and I may not enjoy it if I did, but I could still get it up if I had to. most gay men I know at least experimented with heterosexual sex at least once just to verify that they didn't like it ;)

Philippine Mango

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2004
Argh, agian I am no homophobe. I knew some ppl would think this is stictly homophobia, if it *does* occur in nature then agian wouldn't it be a disability? Its not like I said it's bad or anything but wouldn't it still be technically a disabilty? It prevents human reproduction.....

MrChad

Lifer
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Philippine Mango
If you think about it, wouldn't being Philippine Mango be considered a mental disability? I know our society doesn't want to think of themselves or people in the society think of themselves as having a disability but I'm pretty sure I've got one. Because what I do is post stupid sh!t, therefore perpetuating stupidity and inviting flames. I was born with out balls, but it's not like I would use them anyway. I'm not agianst gays in anyway, I dont feel hate when I think about them but it does hurt when I think too much and wondered if it would technically be considered a disability. I am posting because I am an ignorant troll.

Fixed

Philippine Mango

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2004
Originally posted by: loki8481

I might chose to not have sex with women, and I may not enjoy it if I did, but I could still get it up if I had to. most gay men I know at least experimented with heterosexual sex at least once just to verify that they didn't like it ;)

Good point, but do you think gay animals think about experimenting? Could it be possible that they never want to be near a female animal? And just go for being gay? If being gay occurs after impregnating a female and the species continues to thrive then I guess it would be simply a sideffect. Kinda like that one spider that eats the male after the male impregnates her....

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Think man. Using your reasoning heterosexuals that don't have kids would also be disabled. Nuns, etc.

Zanix

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2003

Good point, but do you think gay animals think about experimenting? Could it be possible that they never want to be near a female animal? And just go for being gay? If being gay occurs after impregnating a female and the species continues to thrive then I guess it would be simply a sideffect. Kinda like that one spider that eats the male after the male inpregnates her....

Don't use human social structures to define animals behaviors.

bluehorizon

Jun 25, 2004

Good point, but do you think gay animals think about experimenting? Could it be possible that they never want to be near a female animal? And just go for being gay? If being gay occurs after impregnating a female and the species continues to thrive then I guess it would be simply a sideffect. Kinda like that one spider that eats the male after the male inpregnates her....

Let me rephrase my previous question...

How the fvck can you be so stupid?

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: MrChad
If you think about it, wouldn't being Philippine Mango be considered a mental disability? I know our society doesn't want to think of themselves or people in the society think of themselves as having a disability but I'm pretty sure I've got one. Because what I do is post stupid sh!t, therefore perpetuating stupidity and inviting flames. I was born with out balls, but it's not like I would use them anyway. I'm not agianst gays in anyway, I dont feel hate when I think about them but it does hurt when I think too much and wondered if it would technically be considered a disability. I am posting because I am an ignorant troll.

Fixed

:beer::D

- M4H

Schrodinger

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2004
Originally posted by: Gibson486
you know, last night I had the weirdest dream....

Jason from Friday the 13th was trying to kill us so everyone hid in this all beat down gas station. All of a sudden, we are all trying to save James Earl Jones from being stabbed....We succeed and we start stabbing jason will everything we could find....Then it flashes to another dream, I am spider man and my g/f is that Liz chick from Roswell...dam...

Roswell :D Can't believe anyone else has seen that show heh..

Philippine Mango

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2004
Originally posted by: bluehorizon

It seems like your too scared to discuss any topics that are considered "controversial". Just mentioning the word "gay" makes you chuckle inside which is why you think i am dumb for bringing it up. I think its an enitrely valid point, if anything gets in the way of animal or human (essentially the same) reproduction then technically it would be a disability.

new2AMD

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: bluehorizon

It seems like your too scared to discuss any topics that are considered "controversial". Just mentioning the word "gay" makes you chuckle inside which is why you think i am dumb for bringing it up. I think its an enitrely valid point, if anything gets in the way of animal or human (essentially the same) reproduction then technically it would be a disability.

enough already. The simple basis of calling non-reproduction a disablility doesnt substantiate a gay bashing thread. If someone does not reproduce, they do not have a disability. Being gay still gives a person the ability to reproduce. They just dont have it in them to do it. You moron.