updated for 2023 If you have Amazon Prime, you can get these Premium Channels for 0.99/month each for up to two months

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I get these a few times a year and I use them to binge watch the premium TV shows that I don't
have to pay 8.99/9.99/10.99 a month to watch.
The deal is good through July 13th.

The list I was going to put up here is the following:
Showtime, EPIX, Starz, Paramount+, Acorn TV, PBS Masterpiece and AMC+. Gettting AMC+ also gives you access to Sundance Now, IFC Films and the Shudder channels as well.

There are a few additional channels that are in this deal as well. Just look for them.

The price will be 0.99/month for up to 2 months. After which the prices goes up according to the reg monthly price of the channels.
i.e. Showtime 10.99/mo, AMC+ and Starz would be 8.99/mo. Others are less. So remember to cancel after two months or the price goes up.

There's nothing to link to. Just go to Amazon Prime on your device (Roku, etc) and scroll to the section where it says Add More Channels.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Looks like I’m going in for paramount+
Beavis & Butthead here I come, I’ll check out that new Star Trek show too. Thanks.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Last chance to add channels. I added Starz, Paramount Plus and Hallmark (for my sister lol).

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Update for the Prime Day Deals 2023

.99 for two months.

Starz
PBS Masterpiece
Vix
Britbox
Cinemax
Acorn
Noggin
PBS Kids
Lifetime movie club
ALLBLK
Hallmark movie

Deals are good through July 12

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Looks like I’m going in for paramount+
Beavis & Butthead here I come, I’ll check out that new Star Trek show too. Thanks.

I picked up Paramount+ free with Walmart+ recently. I just started watching the new Star Trek and I am enjoying it so far.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
I should go back to that boycott thread in OT and add "everyone's individual streaming service garbage" to it.

Although I can't think of a better way to show some of these clowns how much I value their material than paying $1 then canceling. Money speaks louder than words in corporate America.